Chapter 3

***

"Boss?! Who are these people and what do they want from me?"

Ximena ran towards the window and moves the curtains away. Her eyes widen. The entire mansion was isolated in the middle of the woods.

There was no way she would be able find an escape route. Ximena then turns around and sits on the bed as tries her best to stay strong, but in any moment, she felt like having a mental break down.

"I seriously doubt these people want money. Just look how expensive this place is. What is it that they want?" She says to herself.

"As soon as meet with the idiot that is in charge, I will not hesitate to demand him for an answer!" She says.

"I don't like it here." She sighs.

~Meanwhile in the living room~

"You don't have to have to worry about a thing." Xiumin makes an annoyed chuckle.

"Rest assure all products are legit." Xiumin was pacing around the living room as he was talking over the phone.

"Okay. Have a wonderful afternoon." Xiumin's smile fades away the moment he hangs up and he throws his phone at the couch aggressively.

"That annoying motherf**ker!!!" Xiumin expresses himself by grabbing a couch pillow and slamming it onto the floor.

"I don't think this a good time to talk to him." Chanyeol whispers into Baekhyun's ear.

"How does Ztao handle all of this pressure?"

"Experience." Baekhyun whispers.

Baekhyun steps into the living room and clears his throat to let Xiumin know that he is about to enter.

"How the call go?" Baekhyun asks.

Xiumin breathes in and out before he composes himself.

"The son of b*tch that I collaborated with was interesting in buying limited edition snipers that we made and he wanted to stop by and check them out and he kept asking if they were legit and accurate. I just don't get how my own business partner could doubt me like that." Xiumin groans.

"I told you not to collaborate with amateurs." Baekhyun says.

"As soon as our contact ends, I'm done doing business with those filthy business people!" Xiumin says as he sits down and lays his head back on the couch.

"So what brings you here? You don't be here unless I asked you to come here of when you update me on the status of a mission." Xiumin says as he closes his eyes.

A few seconds went by before Xiumin can realize what was happening. He stands up in a upward position as his eyes widen.

"You don't mean to tell me....."

"MISSION WAS A SUCCESS!!" Baekhyun laughs out loud.

Xiumin pats Baekhyun's back.

"Where is she?" Xiumin asks.

"She's in the new room that we just remodeled." Baekhyun says.