Chapter 21

***

"Well. Well. Well. What do we have here?"

Minseok looks up at the person standing in front of them and he lets go Ximena and she falls face flat on the floor.

"OOF!!!"

"What the hell are you even doing here?!" Minseok raises his voice.

Ximena picks herself up as she groans.

"What the hell Xiumin?!?" Ximena asks and she notices that Minseok has annoyed expression on his face.

"You're still this same Xiumin."

Ximena then looks at the woman standing in front of them.

"W-who is that?" Ximena asks.

"Really Xiumin? Aren't you going to introduce me?" She asks.

"What is going on here?!" Ximena gives him a nudge.

"Just someone who is leaving." Minseok says as he approaches the woman and grabs her arm.

"Hey!! How dare you make your sister leave?!" Chungha pushes Minseok's arm away.

"Sister?!?" Ximena says out loud.

"Yeah! I'm his younger sister!" Chungha says.

"Get out! I thought you were Dubai!!" Minseok says.

"Jeez. You act like your my younger brother. Besides, mom has told me so much about your life lately and I just had to meet the lady who stole your heart." She smiles.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!" Minseok screams his name out loud and Ximena flinches

Baekhyun and Ztao came running in.

"Why the hell did none you two told me that my sister came over?!" Minseok yells.