Chapter 22

***

"His father died?" Ximena's expression turns sad.

"Of course my brother hasn't told you. He may be clingy but he isn't the type to be opened minded." Chunga says.

"Xiumin's father was his super hero and his role model. He loved his father more than his mother. My father always favored Xiumin more than me. I also looked up to him as well, but deep down, I knew he still loved me and I was satisfied knowing that." Chungha sighs.

"I remembered the time I met him. He was just like Xiumin. He would always act like like a tough guy in front of others, but whenever we were alone, he would be himself and act like the biggest baby if I ever left him alone." Ms. Kim chuckles.

"I guess that's where my brother got his clinginess." Chungha chuckles.

"Xiumin was the happiest boy until that day happened." Ms. Kim says.

"I don't remember much since I was only 8 years old and my brother was only 14 at that time. I was saddened by my father's death, but I moved on, but Xiumin didn't." Chungha says.

"If don't mind, what drove Xiumin into what he is today?" She asks.

"Hatred. He saw the person who ended our father's live that day and he's vowed to take him down." Chungha says.

"I've told him to let it go because it's an unhealthy obsession that will drag him to his death." Chungha says.

"So, Xiumin is planning on finding his father's killer?" Ximena asks.

"Yes. Not only that, but to kill him as well."

"He'll become a murderer if does that!" Ximena says.

"We've tried for years to stop him. All I know is that the person who killed our father is a very wealthy and power politician. Only Xiumin knows how he looks like. I was just at elementary school when my father was killed at the time." Chungha says.

"That desire will end him." Ms. Kim says.

"I can't let my husband become a murder. I can't! I have to do something!" Ximena says in her mind.

"Ximena? We trust you a 100%. I can tell the way my brother has soften himself since the last time I saw him. Whatever you are doing, please keep doing it. I need my old brother back. My brother may be the wealthiest man of this country but I can't let greed consume him. Fill his heart with love and love and normal life the two of you." Chungha grabs Ximena's hand.

"I got you. Xiumin is a man I have fallen for and my heart will break if anything happens to him. He's my family and I just want him to have a positive outlook on life." Ximena says.

"I must do something. Without that stubborn man, my life is like an empty shell in the water." Ximena say in her mind.

"But whenever my brother is ready to open up to you, he'll tell you. Don't think that he's hiding it from you. Give him time." Chungha says.

"No worries." Ximena says.

"Anyways, let's not talk about depressing stuff. How was the wedding like? Sorry I couldn't attend it." She says.