Chapter 41

***

"Anyways, I'll be looking for donors babe." Minseok says.

"Chill babe. I've just gotten out of surgery." She says.

"I'm not saying you'll get it right now. I'm just saying." He says.

"Now you have to eat babe. More than ever you have to eat healthy."

"When did you become my mother?!?" Ximena asks.

"Since now."

Minseok grabs the fork and jabs onto the salad and Ximena closes her mouth and turns face away from him as he shows her the fork.

"Stop acting like baby and eat!" He says.

"I would rather die." She says.

"...."

"Okay." He sighs as he puts the fork down.

"What do you mean by "okay?" She looks at him.

"I said what I said. I understand that you don't want to eat healthy anymore." He says.

Ximena raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"Just know that when you demand for cuddles, your ass won't be getting anytime soon." He stands up.

"Huh?! Who the hell do you think you are?!" Ximena yells.

"KIM MINSEOK!!"

"You're going to come back here and love me!!!"

"Are you going to eat healthy and do as I say?" He sits back down.

Ximena frowns and groans out loud in exaggeration.

"Fine!" She grabs the fork and chews on the salad with so much disgust.

Minseok smiles as he watches her eat her food with so disgust written all over her face.

"I love you so much." Minseok chuckles.

"I...love...you...too!" She grumbles as she swallows her food.

~Meanwhile at an abandoned construction site~

"Turn that stupid tv off damn it!!" The President yells.

His secretary grabs the remote and she immediately turns the tv off.

"I'm going to kill Minseok myself if that is what it takes!" President yells shoots himself out the chair.

"But sir, he is heavily guarded by dozens of bodyguards!"

"He'll come to me without that those gorillas! I just know it. He wants me dead! As long as I'm around, they won't get a single nights rest!"

"He took everything from me! My dignity, wealth, fame, reputation, and my status! And I'll start by taking the one person that makes him weak; Ximena!"

"I'll kill him!! He fall down and die and I'll raise to the top and restore my status little by little!!"

"Just how are you going to plan on doing that sir? We don't have the resources to do that! We're at the edge of bankruptcy and all of our bank accounts are frozen!" His assistant manager asks.