Chapter 11 Crummy Hotels

Wade-

"Hey, I'll drive you home but there are a few things that I need to get done after I drop you off."

"Things to get done?"

"Yeah... I still need to help with the police investigation of the crash. I was on my way over when you called my name."

"How's the girl we were trying to help? Is she okay?"

I think I helped her find her way. I thought to myself, "She's all good. I found a motel for her to stay at and Cayden and I are going to help her get home."

"Cayden said that she saved his life! I wanted to thank her."

"There seems to be a pattern of people saving Cayden. Maybe I should teach him how to fight." Oops! "Uh, yeah. You can thank her tomorrow." If we are awake by then.

"Dad, a car was flying at them. And he said she used a force field type thing!"

"Yeah, I heard. Here, let's take you home and then I can finish up my job. I'm not sure when I will come home though. It might take a bit to catch that criminal." Let's hope she bought it.

"A-alright. Call me when you are finished with work. I don't want to worry all night." Shoot! She might see through me.

"I-I'll try." I smile. The ride home was silent but what I was really looking forward to was finding Gracie. I'll need to bring some money to stay at a motel for the night. The whole ride all I could think about was Gracie's kiss. They weren't like Vanessa's but maybe a little better. "I want you to be safe. Lock the doors and call if anything happens."

"I will! Thanks dad!"

KIRI HES FALLING FOR HER AHHHHHHHHHH.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love romantic scenes!

He was better than us later!!

Will you two shut up?! Anyways... I jumped out of the car and ran to the other side of town. I looked around for a girl with chocolate curls and a beautiful face. I ran down the alleyway that we kissed at, hoping to find her back here. "Gracie?" I whisper. "You around here?"

"I don't know? Do you want me to be!" she said with a little giggle.

I chuckled. "I got some money for a motel and some food. Are you sure you want a kid?" I question. Her face turned bright red; it was still visible in the dark.

"I mean..." she said smiling.

"You aren't having second thoughts are you?" I almost pressured her. "Sorry. That was rude. I don't want to pressure you. Especially since this is your first time?"

"Umm not my first time.. remember?"

"Ohh. Is this considered cheating? We don't have to if you're for Bucky."

"Before I actually came here, me and Bucky had a fight about kids, and he broke up with me, but I had never done it with him.... I was actually talking about what Justin did...That was my first time.." Lies 

"Yeah." I muttered to myself. "Yeah, I rushed things with my last girlfriend so I don't want to rush things with you. I want you to have a kid but what will Avery think? What if you get sent back?" I worry.

"Wade you're not hearing me.." She said walking close to me and putting her hands on my face, she lifted the mask and kissed me. It felt wonderful to have that feeling once again. She was such a good kisser and I wanted to see her full potential.

I broke for air as she continued to kiss my check, "We have a motel, you know." I chuckled.

"Why can't we go to your house?" she whispered. I kissed her more as whispered in my eye, "Avery's home. I can't do that when Avery and I share the only bed in the apartment." I kiss her face. She broke off and looked at me and smiled. "What?"