Chapter 12 Jokes

Gracie -

I woke up in the morning after... You know. I looked over to Wade and our uneaten food. I sighed remembering every detail of what we had done. I smiled and tried to get out of the bed to walk to the bathroom, but as I was about to take a step my legs collapsed under me. "Ouch."

"Gracie?" Wade called to find me collapsed on the floor. He couldn't help but laugh.

"Help please."

"On it." He got up from his side of the bed and picked me up, bridal style again, and plopped me on the bed. "Did you forget what happens in the morning?" he chuckled at me.

"Stop!" I pushed him, "The last time i did this it wasn't awesome, so no i don't remember."

"What would you rate your experience with me?" I leaned closer to him. She smiled and cupped my cheek.

"10/10."

"That's what I was hoping for." He said, kissing me.

"Can you get my clothes please?" i said laying back down

"Should I...?" He tried to play around. "Do you really need them? We can always go around two." He raised his eyebrows.

"Hahahaha so funny I can barely walk right now. Thank you for that by the way." I laughed. He went looking for my clothes and threw them on the bed.

"You wouldn't be able to get up so I might have to stay with you for a while." he patted my leg on the side. "TV?"

"Wade should you check on Ave?"

"I should but what about you?" He put on his clothing for the day. "Actually, I could stop by the house and get some extra clothing. I will need to pay for an extra day or two but it will be fine! I can check on Ave as well. A win win!"

"Wade, you're so sweet but I want to come with you!" I said, trying to get up again.

"You can barely walk and what would Ave think." He catches me before I fall again. "Hehehe. Reminds me of when Avery was first learning to walk."

"Do you really care if she knows that you're seeing someone again?"

"I'm... Not sure actually. It's always been her and I and if she finds out that I'm seeing someone, she might freak. Especially since we just... You know."

"Babe..pleaseeee." I did the puppy dog eyes.

"How are you going to walk? I didn't drive here, you know." He sighed, "We could get a Taxi but I need to play the person who is cleaning the bed sheets in advance."

"We are checking out anyway so we can pay out there." I said, trying to put my clothes on.

"Need help?"

"I got it.." I grunted, leaning down and putting my clothes on. Wade just stood there with his arms crossed smiling and watching me get my clothes on. "Okay i'm ready" He puts an arm around me to hold me up as he grabs some bags of our clothes from the day before. He also put on his mask. "I had a lot of fun, Wade." I whispered in his ear.

"I'm glad. I guess you will be staying at my place. I just need to tell Avery a little white lie." he helped me down the stairs. "What happens if you find your way back? Back to your time? What about the... Maybe kid?" I chuckled.

"Maybe kid... but we'll see. About me going back to my time... we'll cross that bridge when we come to it okay?"

"I just don't want you to go with you have the maybe kid." He looked at me concerned. "How am I going to tell Avery?"