Chapter 9

As Grace sits her on the desk, Aniya moans softly, but enough for both me and Grace to hear. Both of Aniya's arms are now around Graces neck. Grace desperately tugs on Aniya's shirt wanting it off immediately.

"Take it off~" Grace moaned. She kisses her again, then unbuttons her shirt, forgetting I was there.

I'm not sure how though.

Aniya stops kissing Grace for a moment to take off her shirt. I really wanted that to be me. To explore her body the way Grace did.

"You look... you look stunning." Grace says wanting her to take off her black lace bra. I couldn't believe she forgot I was here. She was in the moment, frankly.

But I mean, we would have almost done this if it weren't for this ... Grace.

Grace starts to kiss her neck and she try's to soften her cute moans. "Gr-Grace..." Aniya moans her name as if it were her last time she'd see her. She lays her down on the desks getting on top.

Tugging at her pants, signaling she wants them off. As Aniya starts to slowly pull off her pants, she remembers. That I'm behind her desk, and quickly stops.

"I uhm... shit," she says under her breath and clears her throat "I just remembered; I have to grade a lot of papers and catch up on a ton of work." Slightly smiling and pulling up her pants, and buttoning them back up.

"Babe are you being for real right now?" She says as she gets up from the desk.

"Grace, are you serious?" Aniya said being confused not knowing if she was being for real right now. "I have a job to do, you know that."

"What's with you...? It's like your not yourself. What's up?" Grace says, genuinely concerned.

Aniya panics to come up with a good excuse. "Babe... it's nothing. I just~"

She stops her. "No, something's up and I wanna know. Are you..." she stops as if the words she had spoken next were poison. "Are you cheating on me?" She says, slightly raising her voice.

"No!!" She yells, but in a whispered tone, lying through her teeth. "Why would you even think that?!"

"You're acting so damn different! It's the only thing making sense in my mind, Aniya. You're not telling me something."

Im sitting there under the desk in udder shock, but I knew every word they said to each other.

"Grace- please. Im not cheating on you," she states, lying once more. "I love you, ok? Now is... is just not a great time..." she explains, trying to calm her down.

"You keep saying that! And you know, it never seems to be." Grace says as she storms off. Aniya just stares at the door, emotionless. 

I get up from the desk and rush over to her to see if she's okay. "Aniya... are you okay?" I say with true concern in my eyes.

She stops staring in to the door, making our eyes meet, and sniffles. "I'm okay." She says as she puts her hand on my cheek, tilting her head, forcing a smile. 

I didn't believe her at all. She looked so sad, which pained me, yet so adorable.

"Was that your wife?" I asked, but knew the answer.

"Yes... uh yea it was." She sniffled. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, hey" I say as I put my hand on her cheek, and brush my thumb against it. "What are you sorry for? You have no reason to be sorry, my love."

My love.

I was wondering if I had gone to far with the 'my love', but given by the fact that 'something' happened between us earlier, she didn't seem to mind.