Eight

Tori didn't say much as she listened to them talk about the hunt. Making a plan. She didn't like it one bit causing Edward to look at her. He sighed as he walked over to her as she stood against the wall. "Tori..."

"I don't want to leave you here." She said. "I know that I will be in so much pain because we are too far apart. I don't think I can go through this."

Edward hugged her as she started crying. "I'm doing this to keep you safe, Tori. You are my world now and I will do anything to make sure that you are safe and sound." He tells her as he looked her in the eyes. "I love you, Tori Swan and I know it's too soon, but I wanted you to know."

Tori smiled at his words. "I love you too, Edward."

Giving her a kiss was the last thing he could do as Jasper came and got Tori. "Tori." They looked back at him.

"After this is over, I'm taking you somewhere's for vacation."

"I would love that." She said walking away.

"Jasper, keep her safe."

"I will, Edward."
~~~
Tori laid her head against the window feeling horrible. Jasper looked at Alice and sighed. "She's in pain."

"There is more to their bond, but I don't know what that is. It's something I've never seen or heard of."

"We will find out somehow."

Alice nodded as she looked at the redhead. Tori looked peaceful as she slept, but they knew she was in pain from leaving Edward behind. Bella held her sister's hand as she hopes to get Tori back to Edward. She was still trying to find answers about the bond Edward and Tori has. "I hope this doesn't take long." Bella says. "I'm afraid that something might happen to Tori."

"It shouldn't." Alice said. "Just keep an eye on her."

Bella nodded as she tried to call their mom again.
~~~
Arriving at the hotel in Phoenix, Jasper carried Tori as she was in too much pain to move. Tori looked at Jasper and smiled. "Thank you."

"Tori, after this is over, we are going to see what type of bond you and Edward have." He tells her. "I promise."

Tori smiled as she wished for answers. She heard her phone ringing as Jasper opened the door and carried her to the couch to rest. "Hello." She said as Jasper went to get her some water. "I'm hurting, Edward." She sighed. "It feels as if I'm actually dying this time."

"I know the feeling, Tori, but I will be with you as soon as I get there. Right now, James needs to get as far away from you as he can. I can't lose you."

"Okay. I'm going to go to bed."

Jasper looked at Alice and Bella as they walked in as Tori hung up. She stood, but fainted causing Alice to catch her before she hit her head on the table. "We need to get Edward here before something else happens to Tori."

Bella looked at her sister worried. "I need to find out what type of bond they have before my sister dies and my friend. I can't lose her and Tyler or none of you guys can't lose Edward."

"We will find out somehow, but for now, we need to keep watch on her."

Bella nodded as she covered her sister. She sighed as she held her hand hoping that her sister was going to be okay and for Edward to get to her sister so she will be okay. Hearing a gasp, Bella knew. "He changed course."
~~~
"Tori."

"Hmm."

"I need you to stay here. You are to frail to move. Just stay here and Edward will come for you." Bella tells her. "I'll save mom."

"But..."

"Tori, don't. I will do this."

Tori sighed as her sister left. She stood up to follow, but fell and hit her head causing her to black out.

Not long after Bella left, Jasper and Alice walked into the room to smell blood. They shared a look and followed the smell to see Tori Swan bleeding from her head. "Oh no. Bella." Alice said as Jasper grabbed a towel and place it on Tori's head.

"Get 911 and then we can go find Bella." Jasper says. "Edward's feeling her pain."

"Okay." Alice said, but looked at him smiling. He wasn't thirsting after Tori's blood.

Jasper pulled the phone out and dialed Edward's number. "Edward, it's Tori." Was all he said before the paramedics came in. "She'll be at the hospital when you get here." He sighed. "We don't know where Bella is."