Twenty Six

The redhead slept soundly as today was the rehearsal, but she wasn't going to be a part of it. Even Edward. They never forgave them for what happened and they are learning that the grudge won't pass till they are ready to forgive them, which won't be anytime soon. Seeing her sleeping, Edward smiled as he went back downstairs. "Still asleep?"

"Yeah." He says. "Renee, can we talk to Charlie about setting up a small ceremony for us. I want Tori to have a wedding. A wedding with her parents and the people she loves."

Renee smiled. "Yes.' She says as she saw a picture of a little Josie. "She looks like Tori did when she was her age."

Edward smiled. "Yeah. I saw the pictures. Josie looks just like Tori and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Planning on more."

Edward laughed at Phil as he didn't know how to respond to that. Just picturing a big family with Tori. Smiling at the image, he wondered if she could have more.
~~~
Sometime that day, Tori smiled as she walked around with Josie. Edward saw them and smiled. "There you two are." He says causing the redhead to wait for him. "I came back just to find you two gone."

"I had to get out of the house. I didn't want to hear about Bella and Tyler's wedding. Daddy knows I don't have anything to say to Bella."

Edward nodded. "I was thinking that it's time for us to go on our honeymoon. We never got that and knowing we have Josie..."

"Rosalie wouldn't mind babysitting." She tells him. "Why the sudden discussion about a honeymoon?"

"I want sometime alone and maybe see if you are able to have another one." She smiled. "Josie is growing up as the days go by and it breaks my heart. I love holding her, watching you with her, I have a family that I never thought was possible." Edward took her hand in his. "I know we promised a small ceremony, but right now, I just want you to myself and Josie, but..."

"I don't care to bring Josie with us. She will have her own room." She tells him. "I would like to be alone with you and my daughter."

"Then let's go."

"Let's go."