Nine

After James was killed, Edward ran through the hospital doors as Tyler carried a passed out Bella. "Where's Tori Swan?"

"She's in room 220." The nurse said. "Who are you?"

"I'm her boyfriend." He said. "Can I please see her?"

"Of course."

Edward followed the nurse to Tori's room and sighed when he saw the beautiful redhead sleeping. The nurse went to flirt with him, but was shoved out of the way. He read her mind and didn't like what she was planning to do. There's only one and that is the girl laying in the bed. "Tori, I'm here." He said kissing her head.

The nurse knew that the redhead was the only one for that handsome boy. She walked away causing Edward to run and shut the door. He went back to her bed and held her hand. "I'll be right here."
~~~
Tori woke up and looked around the room to see Edward with his head on her bed. "Edward?"

He raised up and smiled. "Hey." He said touching the bandage on her head. "You passed out and hit the table."

"The pain..."

"I know." He tells her. "Your mom is almost here and so is Charlie. He is confused with why you two fought again." Tori gave him a look. "Tyler lied."

Tori shook her head and smiled. "I'm glad that you are here." She tells him. "I love you."

"I love you."

Renee smiled as she stood at the door. Tori looked behind Edward and blushed. "Mom, hi."

Edward turned to see Renee. "I'm Renee, Tori and Bella's mom. You must be Edward."

"Yes."

Tori smiled till she heard this. "The hospital told me how you ran in here looking for Tori." She said. "Thank you for being there for my baby."

Edward looked at Tori smiling. "I'll do anything to keep her happy."

She smiled as Renee sat on the other side talking. Edward decided that he wasn't going to take Tori to prom. He had other plans. He wanted it to be them and just them, but her wearing her prom dress. Tori looked at Edward an knew he was planning something for them, but first, she had to get the okay from the doctor to go home.
~~~
When Tori was able to go home, the first thing Alice did was take her dress shopping. "Bella has her dress, but you are the only one that doesn't have one." She tells her. "So we are going to make a day of it and have us a girls day. Plus, I get to know you."

"Why didn't Rosalie come?" Tori asked.

"Rosalie has a reason why she didn't come, but I promise you, once she gets to know you, Tori, she will see that you are different."

Tori smiled as she saw Alice freezing while she held a dress. She looked around and pulled Alice out of people's view. "Alice, what do you see?"

"She's perfect, Tori." Edward said kissing her head. "She looks just like you."

"Josie Elizabeth Cullen."

"Alice?"

Alice looked at Tori Swan shocked. "I don't know what I just saw, but it's a beautiful vision and at the same time, impossible."

"What's impossible?"

"I'll keep quiet about that. I don't want your hopes up."

Tori watched her friend walk away, but she was confused with hearing herself say Josie Elizabeth Cullen. "Alice, wait."
~~~
The night of prom and Tori was confused about what Alice saw. She didn't know that Alice was keeping what she saw to herself. Looking at her dress, Tori was ready for the night. She walked downstairs just to hear Edward and her dad talking. She smiled as she saw Edward who stood shock by her beauty. "You look amazing."

"Thank you. Alice helped pick it out."

Edward smiled as Charlie took a photo of them. Tori looked at the flower he handed her causing her to smile. "Let's get going."

"Okay." She said.

Charlie watched them walk out causing him to be left alone with Tyler Cullen.
~~~
"I thought we were going to prom?"

"We were, but I think we can go to a spot that can be for the two of us."

Tori smiled as she took his cold hand into her's. Edward looked at her as they came to a spot. They shared a look before getting out. Edward picked her up and used his speed to get to the spot. When they got to a wide open spot where the moon shined on them, Edward started to dance with her. Tori smiled as she laid her head against his chest. This was perfect for them. She was dancing under the moonlight with someone that made life more interesting.