Seven

Edward arrived in Tori's room as she sat on the phone. "Everything's fine, mom." She said looking to see Edward. "I'll call you tomorrow. I need to finish my homework." Once she hung up, she walked over to Edward. "Hi."

"Hi." He said as he leaned in.

Tori wrapped her arms around him as they shared a kiss. What they wasn't expecting was for him to lay her on the bed. They looked at one another before sharing another kiss. "Tori, I'm coming in." They heard Bella causing Edward to quickly move away from her.

They saw the door open revealing Bella and Tyler. "What are you two doing?" Tyler asked with a smirk.

"Shut up." Edward said.

The sisters shared a look causing them to laugh. The boys looked at them and smiled. Edward sat down beside Tori and wrapped his arms around her. Tyler sat down across from them with Bella, but Tori noticed that Edward acts totally different with her then Tyler. Like she was something more than what she's think. Resting her head on Edward's chest as they talked.
~~~
The next day, the Cullens were playing baseball. Tori walked downstairs just to hear Edward and Tyler. Edward looked seeing Tori walk downstairs causing him to smile. Charlie watched as Edward kissed her head making him smile. His daughter was happy, but he still didn't like Tori dating. "I'll take good care of her."

"You better or else."

Tori's eyes widened and looked at Bella who was trying her best not to laugh. "Why me and not Bella?"

"You're the baby." Bella stated. "Meaning we are more protective of you."

Tori stuck her tongue out before walking out with Edward. "Why are you guys playing in a storm?"

"You'll find out."
~~~
When they reached the spot where the game was being held, Tori felt weird about this. Edward looked at her and grabbed her hand. "What's wrong?"

"Something about this doesn't feel right, Edward." She tells him. "I feel like something is coming, but what?"

Edward kissed her head causing her to look up at him. "If you want to sit here, then you can. I can tell something is bothering you, Tori."

"No. I want to join, just promise me that when I say that the feeling is worse, you take me home." She tells him.

Edward nodded as they walked together. He was worried because his mate was telling him that something was coming and this game will end badly. As the game started, Tori's mind drifted to Billy telling her to stay around Edward making her slightly scared. The fear on his face said something and it makes her wonder about their bond. Is there something that the Cullens never heard of?

"Stop!"

Tori looked confused as to how long she was thinking. Edward ran to her side causing her to look up at him. "Edward?"

"Let's go."

"It's too late." Carlisle tells them.

Edward pulled Tori into his arms as they looked towards the tree line. They heard Tyler panicking causing Edward to kiss her head. "Don't make it look obvious." She tells Tyler. "He will find out faster if you do. Stay calm and focus on protecting my sister."

Tyler nodded as they saw three nomads. Tori knew she was scared because of their eyes, but she has to be strong for Edward. When they stood in front of them, the redhead noticed that the blonde, James, was studying them. Tori knew right then and there that the may have been caught.

Edward watched as his brother and Bella walk away just in time for the wind to blow. "You brought snacks."

Pulling Tori behind him, Edward growled at the idea of James touching his mate. The redhead looked at him as the three nomads left. "Edward, I think it's time we go back to your house." She tells him.

Edward picked her up and sped off as Bella looked at Tyler who glared. Edward looked at Tori in his arms. He promised to keep her safe and that is a promise he is going to keep.