Two

The biggest mistake Edward made was the decision to leave. Tori woke up in pain. This type of pain couldn't be describe. "Tori?" Bella said as she walked in to see Tori still in bed. "What's wrong?"

"I'm in a lot of pain." She said as she looked at her sister. "Can you help me?"

Bella nodded with worry as she has never seen Tori in this type of pain before. That was till she met...Edward. Bella looked at Tori and knew she needed to write this down. She knew something was different about the Cullens, but Tori met Edward yesterday and now this. She'll find out when they get to school.
~~~
When the sisters arrived at school, Bella has confirmed that Edward was gone and with his disappearance brought Tori pain. "Tori..."

"I'll be fine, Bella." Tori said as she walked straight in.

Bella sighed as she followed her sister, but she failed to notice that the Cullens were watching her sister. "Alice..."

"I think there is more to Tori's bond with Edward." She says. "We need to call him and tell him to come back soon before something else might happen."

"What did you see?"

"Tori laying in a floor struggling to breathe."

They looked back at the school and knew that Edward needs to get back or he will lose Tori Swan. Jasper pulled out his phone and dialed Edwards number. "Edward, its Tori."
~~~
The next day, Edward was back, but Tori didn't know till biology. She walked in talking to Bella, but the two stopped seeing Edward. "Looks like he's back, but no Tyler."

"Bella, maybe there was a reason."

Bella nodded as she went to her table. Tori walked to her table and took a seat. "Hello." She looked at him. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Edward Cullen. You're Tori?"

"Yes." She said smiling.

Edward smiled as he knew coming home was the best choice he had made. Just to end his pain he felt from being away from Tori. Bella smiled at the two and was happy to see her sister smiling at Edward as they spoke.
~~~
A week later and Tori was happier than ever. Renee picked on Tori because all the young Swan talked about was Edward Cullen. Tori did admit that she had a crush on him. Which had Renee screaming in joy.

When Tori was walking out, she saw Bella standing up. "Did I miss anything?"

"No." Bella said. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

Bella smiled as she was happy that her little sister was happy being around Edward, but she still found it odd that her sister was in pain when he was gone. Not saying a word, Bella drove off and looked at her sister who was looking through her notes. She shook her head smiling as hopes that Tyler was back in school.
~~~
Biology came and Edward walked with Tori. "My sister is forcing me to ask you to prom."

"Really?" Tori asked as he nodded. "Edward, we don't have to go to prom. We can go watch a movie or just do something the two of us would like to do."

Edward looked at Tori and smiled as she didn't care much, but he was still going to take her to prom. Tori stopped to see Bella talking to Tyler. Edward looked at Tori and dragged her to her seat. "I know your shocked to see my brother."

"Yes." She said as she looked at Edward. "Why are you talking to me when there is literally prettier girls that would like to be with you?'

"Tori, you are beautiful and you are the one who caught me eyes and I find you very interesting."

Tori didn't know what to say, but to blush. No one has ever made her feel the way Edward has making her smile. Edward smiled as they started working on their assignment together. Bella looked in front of them as did Tyler. "Bella, your sister seems to have Eddie wrapped around her finger."

"I can see that."

Edward rolled his eyes as he helped Tori. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing."
~~~
By the end of the day, Tori walked with Edward to Bella's truck talking. "I'm just glad that Bella is talking to Tyler even though someone needs his ass kicked."

Edward chuckled till he heard an angry mind. "Tori, I'll talk to you later."

Tori nodded as she opened the driver side door to toss her bag in. She pulled out her mp3 and put the headphones in. Bella walked out just to see a van heading towards her sister. "Tori!"

Tori didn't hear a word as Edward ran to his mates side. He lowered her down causing her to look up just as the van hit his hand causing a big dent. Tori looked up shocked by what had happened. "Edward?"

He looked at her shocked by what he did, but seeing she was okay had him put his head against her forehead before he left. Tori stood up looking around her as everyone, plus her sister, started crowding her. Tori's eyes connected to Edward's as he was leaving. "Are you okay?" Bella said hugging her.

Tori barely nodded as she passed out.