Five

The next morning, Tori was still in bed when Bella walked in. "Tori." She said as the redhead covered her head as she wanted to sleep. "I know what they are."

"Cool." She replies as she wanted to sleep.

"Edward told you?"

Tori nodded as she was trying to sleep. Bella walked out knowing that Tori will wake up when her alarm will go off. She went to her room thinking of what to say to Tyler as she knew Tori and Edward would discuss more about what she learnt last night. Hearing Tori's alarm, Bella knew that reality was settling in and wondered if confronting him was the best choice.
~~~
Tori woke up and sighed as today things change. She walked to her closet, but stopped as she saw Edward. "That boy." She mumbled as she opened her window.

Edward appeared in her room. "I heard that."

"Well, I could have called you something else." Edward laughed as she walked to her closet. She looked at him with a shy smile. "Can you turn around so I can get dressed?"

Edward nodded as he turned around to give her privacy. He heard Bella's truck and knew where she was heading. "Instead of school, how about the two of us go do something else."

"Okay." She tells him as she walked over to him. "I'm ready now."

Edward looked at her and smiled. She grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the house. Edward didn't do anything as Tori dragged him to his car. She opened the door just for Edward to push her against the car shutting the door. Tori gasped as she looked at him.

"I have to kiss you." He said placing his forehead against hers. "I can't keep fighting."

"What's stopping you?"

Edward looked up at her and kissed her. Tori felt weak from that kiss as they stood in each other's arms kissing. Edward pulled back and looked at Tori as she blushed. "Now we can go."

"Yeah." Tori said as she kissed him one more time.
~~~
The next day, Tyler wanted Tori and Edward with him and Bella. Bella watched Edward jump to one side with Tori on his back. "Don't you ever do that with her on your back, Edward."

"Oh come on." Tori said. "Edward won't hurt me."

"That's true." He replies.

"I don't care.'

Tori pouted as Edward laughed. Bella shook her head as she watched the two leave. "So much for them being around us." Tyler said.

Edward stopped as he didn't hear Bella and Tyler. "Let's ditch them."

"Sure." Tori said as he sped off with her laughing.
~~~
Tori was outside reading when she felt arms wrap around her. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see my beautiful girlfriend." He tells her as he sat down. "I want you to come to my house."

Tori looked at him shocked. "What?" She asked. "Edward, I don't know about all that. I've never really dated or met the family. I'm afraid something will be said to me."

Edward touched her cheek getting her to face him. "Let them." He said. "I know that you are different from your sister."

"Edward, I'm just nervous." She confessed as she stood up. "I don't want no one hating me because I know what you are." She sighed as Edward wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, if you don't want to go, we can wait." He tells her. "I want you to feel comfortable around them."

Tori smiled as she turned around in his arms. Edward move her red hair from her face causing her to smile. He went to lean in when he smelt a stench that meant he had to go. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Edward?" He looked at her. "If tomorrow goes bad, promise me that you will take me somewhere different."

"I will." He said. "I'll see you later."

"Bye." Tori said as he got in his car and drove off.

Bella watched Tori go in with her book. Tori grabbed her a bottle of water before heading upstairs to finish her book.