Fifteen

Arriving in Italy, Tori held Edward's hand as they went straight to the Volturi. The redhead was nervous about this. "Edward..."

"I know." He says as he touched her cheek. "Don't be nervous. We're doing this to protect our baby and to find out what our bond is."

Tori nodded as he was right. All this for their baby and for their bond. Edward pulled her into him and kissed her. She smiled as she kissed him. Edward smiled as he rested his head on hers. "I love you, Edward."

"I love you, Tori."

The redhead looked at Edward as they needed to go. "Let's get this over with." She tells him. "I want to go home and be with you."

Edward smiled. "We will once we're done with announcing the pregnancy."
~~~
When the two arrived, they weren't expecting to see Alice, Bella, and Tyler. Tori never said a word as Edward looked at Jane. "We're here to announce my mate's pregnancy. The child is mine." He says.

"Impossible." Jane says. 'Aro would like to hear about this."

Edward nodded as Tyler watched them follow. "Alice..."

"I don't think Edward has anything to say to anyone right now. We made him leave Tori, they almost died and so did their baby." She says. "Just be glad they haven't killed you yet."

Tyler looked at Bella as she knew that Alice spoke the truth. She should be upset with him too, but she couldn't. Tori leaned her head against Edward's chest as they got to the bottom. She wouldn't say a word right now as she just wanted to go back to bed. "Ahh. Young Bella is alive..."

"Before you start on them. I would like to say that Edward and I are expecting." She says.

"Really?'

Marcus stood up and walked over to them. "You're the last one." Tori and Edward shared a look not understanding what he was saying. "Their soulmates. She smells like Edward and she's carrying a child that's not killing her."

Edward pulled Tori to his side. "Soulmates?" Alice says. "What do you mean?"

"There hasn't been one over a century. The last one died because of distance and they came here to announce the pregnancy. All three died because the mate felt the pain that the other went through during his death. What Tori and Edward has is something extraordinary and if someone tears them apart, we would have to kill them."

"You're protecting us three?" Tori asked as Edward pulled the ring out. "Why?'

"Because a bond like this should have never ended badly. You two deserve the world." Marcus says.

"May I?"

Tori looked at Edward who nodded. He watched as Tori walked over to Aro. Everyone saw him take Tori's hand and read her mind, but it was block. "Amazing." He says. "One minute, I could see, but the next I can't."

"Can we go now?"

Edward smiled as he walked over to Tori. "Before we leave, I want to ask you something." Tori gave him an confused look. "Tori Swan, I know I made a mistake leaving, but I wished to never listen to them. That's why I want to marry you, Tori."

"Are you.."

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes." She says as he put the ring on her finger and kissed her.

"We should have a small ceremony here." Aro says.

Alice watched as Jane took Tori away and Edward walked with Dimitri and Alec. "What are they doing?"

"They're going to wed Tori and Edward here." Alice says. "We need to go."

"But.."

"I believe you three done enough for those two." Caius says. "Now, leave and make sure Isabella is turned."

They nodded as they left. Tyler felt bad for keeping Edward and Tori away, Bella neglected her own sister, and Alice felt worse as she never stood up to protect Tori and Edward's relationship. "Once we're back, they are going to feel twice as horrible as we do." Alice says. "We all screwed up big time."

Sorry it's short. I didn't think to look for a wedding dress till next time.