Eighteen

The next morning, Tori was asleep as Edward found a place not to far from the Cullens. Bella told Tori how the Cullens feel, but the redhead didn't care. They hurt her and Edward. They forced Edward to leave and miss five months of the pregnancy. Charlie and Renee discussed their marriage and was okay with it.

As long as their little girl is happy.

Edward pulled up into the drive to see his brother, but he wouldn't say anything to him. They made him leave and now they know what Tori and Edward are. Tyler saw Edward parking his car. "Edward..."

"Shut up." He says. "I have to go wake up my wife so she can go to her appointment."

Tyler and Bella watched as he walked in. "We screwed up. I ignored her as you guys dragged Edward away." Bella says. "Now they don't have anything to do with us."
~~~
At the appointment, Edward sat playing with Tori's hair as she played with her ring from the Volturi. "Edward?"

"Hmmm."

"Can we go visit mom?" She asked. "I spoke to her when you were gone getting me some food."

"Really?"

"She wants to see her son in law."

"So, she's not mad."

Tori shook her head smiling. "She stated that we got eloped because you wanted to make a point to your family that they shouldn't have separated us." She tells him as she laid her head on his chest. "I didn't care myself. I got you home."

"And I'll always be home."

Tori smiled as she kissed him. How could this day get any better?
~~~
At school, Tori and Edward arrived causing their friends to look at the expecting couple. Bella wanted to talk to her sister so badly, but she can't. Tori won't say anything to her and Edward doesn't want Tori to stress. This baby became a miracle to him and he wasn't going to let anyone cause Tori problems.

Alice sighed as she looked at Jasper. "We didn't listen to him and now we are being punished."

"By both of them." Jasper says. "All we can do is wait for them to decide if they want to talk to us or not."

Alice nodded. She wanted to set up a wedding for them, but Edward popped the question in front of the kings. Like he knew what they were planning. They looked back at the couple to see Edward's hand on Tori's bump as she ate. They couldn't hear them as Edward wanted whatever they were talking about kept between him and his wife. "Edward, do you have something planned?"

"For us, yes." He tells her. "I found a house that I'm going to fix up so that we can be together as a family." Tori smiled. "I know Charlie doesn't mind me being there..."

"He calls you son." She tells him. "I'm sure he is more okay with you than Tyler."

Edward kissed her causing her to smile. He grabbed her tray as she was done. Tori shook her head as she stood up as he dumped the tray. He turned and smiled as she walked over to him. "Let's get today over with and then the two of us can pack for our trip to see your mom."

"I would love that." She felt the baby move and smiled. "Same with Josie."

"Josie?"

"Josie Elizabeth Cullen." She tells him. "I remember Alice's vision and I think that our first born is going to be a girl."

Edward put his arm around her making her smile as they walked out. "Josie Elizabeth Cullen sounds perfect."

Tori smiled as she couldn't wait till the baby was born. Neither could Edward. Alice and Jasper walked out to see them leaving. "We have to find a way to tell them that Victoria is back."

"I don't know about that. They seem to be focusing on them and them only." Jasper says. "Let's go home and have a meeting. Esme and Carlisle might be able to get through to him. It's the only choice we have."

"Will Edward even listen?" Tyler asked as Bella was with her friends.

"I don't think so." Alice replies. "We made a mistake and now we are paying for it."

They sighed as they knew this was going to be hard. Tori and Edward went through pain because they listened to Tyler making Edward marry Tori and move in with her. Alice already saw this, nothing will not work. Edward is holding a grudge and so is Tori.