Nineteen

Edward and Tori didn't say a word as Bella and Tyler talked to Renee. Phil walked over to the married couple. "You two still aren't speaking to them."

"Bella ignored me and Tyler forced everyone to leave for something stupid." Tori tells him. "Of course we aren't speaking to anyone."

"Baby, calm down and think about Josie."

"Josie."

Tori looked at her mom smiling causing Renee to hug her. She couldn't believe her youngest is married and is expecting her first child with her husband. Bella and Tyler sighed as they knew that they weren't able to talk. Edward heard Tyler's mind and knew he will have to tell her that Victoria is back.
~~~
When they got to the house, Tori made sure her and Edward unpacked as Bella laid out in the sun with Renee. "Are you sure you don't want to be outside with your mother."

"No. I just want to take a nap." She tells him. "I think that's a bit more importnat to me."

Edward smiled as he kissed her head. "Take a nap, baby. I'll finish unpacking."

"Are you sure?" She asked. "I don't want you to do all the work."

"Tori, I'm sure." He says.

The redhead nodded as she laid down on the bed. Edward turned around to see her sound asleep. Shaking his head with a smile, Edward walked over to his wife and covered her up. He couldn't believe that his life was getting better and better. A knock at the door had him walking over to it. "Edward, we need to talk."

"No, we don't. You and the others ruined everything." He says opening the door. "I was forced to leave my mate and had to deal with pain. I missed out on half of her pregnancy because of you. We both came close to dying!"

"Edward..."

"Do me a favor and leave us out of what ever is happening. Victoria isn't after my wife. She's after Bella. The one James was after."

Tyler watched the door close causing him to look at Bella who sighed as she knew what she needs to do. Talk to Tori. "I don't know if it will work because she has nothing to do with me. I ignored her because you left. Not once thinking about the pain and her heartache she was going through." Bella tells him. "I screwed up as a big sister. I supposed to be there for her, but..." she sighed. "I wasn't."

"Bella, one day, they will forgive us. Today is just not those days."

Bella smiled as she hugged Tyler. She was happy to have him back. Hopefully one day, he will turn her, but for now, that thought will be pushed to the side. For Tori.