Chapter 43

Trey

I was glad to be back in LA too. I had a lot of things to do when I got back I had to go the studio and record. I was working on my new album. I don’t know why but for some reason Leah has been avoiding me all day. She hasn’t even looked in my direction once today. She seemed very uneasy. I don’t why. Was it because of what we talked about yesterday. How I lost my temper on her. I told her I was sorry and it was a total accident I didn’t mean for it happen. Her driver, Daniel met us at the airport and drove us home. We sat in the car apart from each other staring out the window. We pulled up to the house and Leah was the first to get out. She slammed the car door and immediately went in the house leaving me there in the car. What is wrong with her. Maybe she wasn’t happy to be home as I was. Daniel brought our bags in the house before leaving. I went upstairs to Leah’s bedroom. I walked in she had already changed and was watching TV. I decided to confront about her avoidance of me. “Is something wrong” I asked her calmly. “What are you talking about” “Leah you’ve been avoiding me all day. Is it about yesterday and how I lost my temper on you. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to” I said. “No, it’s not you it’s me. I just have a lot going on right now.” “Ok, but whatever it is that’s going on I’m here” I said. Before leaving the room to go downstairs to get something out of the fridge.

Leah

Darn. Trey caught onto me. It’s true what he said I have been avoiding him it was like I was afraid to touch him,to be with him. I knew that things wouldn’t be the same between me and Trey after I had that dream. Should I open my heart and give Trey a chance. He really is a good guy and he has stayed with me throughout this whole process. He was there when I needed him the most. When I needed a friend. When I made this deal I wasn’t looking for a romance but I was more looking for a friend, someone to talk to. My feelings are all over the place right now and I don’t know if I should act on them. I needed to take my mind off of everything so I decided to give Seth a call to let him know that I was back in LA and I wanted to meet up with him to talk. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer. “Hello” he said. “Hey lil bro. What’s up” “Hey Leah where are you” he asked. “I just wanted to let you know that I’m back in LA and I was wondering if we could meet up tomorrow to catch up” I said. “Great. How about we meet up at WP24 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel” he suggested “Great I’ll see you there . Bye” I said before hanging up the phone. As I laid on my bed I could feel myself drifting off to sleep because the jet lag was now setting in.

(Later that night)

I woke up and it was night time. I checked my phone and I realized it was 10. I had been asleep for 5 hours felt more like 5 minutes. I looked around the room and realized Trey wasn’t in the room. I slowly opened my bedroom door and looked left and right down the hall before coming out. I saw some light coming from downstairs and then I heard Trey’s voice. He was watching a basketball game I walked downstairs and took a seat on the couch next to him and took in the game. “Hey sleepy head” he greeted me. “You had a good sleep” “Yeah but I could do with some more” I said. “Come here” he said. Motioning for me to come into his arms.  We laid for a while. “I wanted to ask you something” he said. I sat up to look at him. “I’m filming the video for my new single Love Faces and I wondered if you would be my video co-star in it” I asked. “Sure why not. When is it gonna be” “It’s gonna be filmed in Miami and we need to do it in a couple weeks because I want to release it on Valentine’s Day and it needs to be edited and all of that drama” he said. “Ok well let me when it is.” We were talking so much we didn’t even realize the game was about to end The Heats won 88-65. Afterwards Trey and I went to my room and we retired for the evening. I was sound asleep in his arms.

“Awwwwwwwwww, look at how cute he is. Come on Come here little Tremaine Jr.” I said. As my son walked towards me. These were his first steps. Tremaine Aldon Neverson Jr. was me and Trey’s son. He was born a couple months after our wedding. He was cute, he was just like Trey. We were so happy about our baby. “He’s perfect” Trey said. “He’s the best thing that ever happened to me” “What more could I want I have beautiful wife, a home, a son, my career is going well. Everything right now is absolutely perfect” he said before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

“Dahhh” I screamed as I jumped out my sleep. It happened again. Another dream about being with Trey but this time we had a child together. This is starting to get really, really freaky. I hope these dreams don’t become a frequent thing. I’ve dreamt about him proposing to me, us having a child what’s next us growing old together. I think I need to go see a professional about this. A therapist or something. Maybe she’ll be able to give me some answers.