Chapter 4

(The Hamptons, Florida)

Leah

We landed in the Hamptons and I had to say it was beautiful out here, The beaches, the palm trees, fresh air, pretty water I wondered why I hadn’t come to the Hamptons. We all stepped off the private jet and into the waiting limo as we sat in the limo on our way to the house, Jake popped open a bottle of Cristal and handed everyone a glass so we cud toast.

“Here’s to another amazing summer and I hope that this time its filled with a lot of adventure and fun and to just plain having a good time. To the Hamptons.

“To the Hamptons.” Everyone said as we raised our glasses in air.

After about a 15 minute drive we pulled to this extremely large house and it was beautiful I couldn’t believe we rented it out for the whole summer. Everyone ran into the house to choose the best rooms. I got the most amazing room ever. It had a beautiful, scenic view of the ocean. It was so breath taking. I just stood out there on the patio and inhaled the fresh sea breeze.

“Hey girl.” Rachel said jumping me out of my fantasy. “Hey.” I said “How do you like it so far.” she asked. “Its great can’t wait for us to go sightseeing and go down to the beach and go shopping. Its such a dream.” she said. “We’re going to band together for this summer okay we’re just going to go and have fun.” She said with enthusiasm in her voice. “I’m going to have fun cause I don’t have a man.” I said, laughing. “Well here’s what I’m pretty tired ok. I’m really jet lagged from the trip so I’m just going to take a nap ok and tomorrow we’re going to check out with this city has to offer.” I said with a yawn. “Deal” I said. “Deal” she said. This was going to the start of a very good and enjoyable summer and I can’t wait to see what happens.