Chapter 28

(Later that night)

Trey

It was 9 and Leah still hadn’t come home yet. I was starting to get a little worried it wasn’t like her to stay out this late but any way she’s big girl she can take care of herself. I continued watching TV, I was taking in Basketball Wives. These women on this show. I have no comment as to their behavior on the show. It’s a shame women act like that in public, worse yet on TV. Suddenly, I heard the lock turn on the door and Leah walked in. She looked a mess like she had a long day. “Hey” I said hesitantly. “Hey” she said weakly. “Rough day” I asked. “Yeah, a lot went down today. We all met up today to deal with problems and it was something else. It was pretty intense, took a lot of me.” She said. I just stood there and listened. “You’ve had a long day how I go upstairs and run you a bath and you go upstairs and change and I’ll call you when its ready” I said. “Thank you so much. I really appreciate it may be its exactly what I need.” She said. I went upstairs to the bathroom to get everything ready. I ran her bath water, I made warm so it would relax her. I looked in her cabinet and found her soap I put some in there and it immediately started to bubble. I got some scented candles from downstairs and lit them in the bathroom giving the room a nice scent and a warm feel. I dimmed the lights to give the room a seductive vibe. When, I went back into Leah’s bedroom she was already in her bathrobe. “Bath’s ready” I said looking her up and down while biting my lip.

Leah

I walked in the room was beautiful. There were rose petals everywhere. Candles. The lights were dimmed giving it a romantic vibe. I stood there for a while taking in what he had created. I was into the room that I hadn’t realized he was behind me. I felt Trey’s hands around my waist. He had one hand on the small of my back and he moved the other to the knot on the front of my robe to undo it. For some reason I didn’t stop him. And I just let him take my robe off of me. It had been a while since a man saw me this way, by this way I mean naked. He moved my hair to the side to kiss my neck as he did I let out a soft moan. May be this is what I was missing out on in life. A man. I never knew the touch of a man could feel so good. It felt good to have a man treat me this way. He led me by hand and helped me get in the tub. The water was the perfect temperature and it soothed by body and relaxed my muscles. Trey sat at the edge of the tub. He picked one of my feet and began massaging it. “Mhmmmmmmm” I moaned. His hands were amazing I wondered what else he could do with them. Then, he took my feet in his mouth and started sucking on my French- tipped toes. I moaned in pleasure. Oh My God this man really doesn’t know what he’s doing to me. He stopped sucking on them and stared at me. “Get in” I said. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. “What” he said. “I said get in” He didn’t give it a second thought, he stood up and took his shirt, revealing his perfect body. His chiseled abs, the V-cut, his tattoos. He took off his pants and got in behind me. He rested my head on his chest just taking in the moment. He began to massage to my shoulders. “Do you like soft” he began to sing. “Do you like deep”. He took my loofah dipped in the water and scrubbed my back and kissed it occasionally. After, he was done we just laid there in the water talking. “Trey we need to talk” I said. “About what” he said playing with my fingers. “Us” I said. “As you may know our three months is almost up and we haven’t really gotten anywhere and I know that I said three months but a deal is a deal we’ll break up before Christmas.” I said. “Shhhhhhhh” he said pressing his finger to my lips. “It’s ok I’ll stay as long as you need me to” he said. He kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed him back. “Oh and I want you to know that don’t think I forgot about the collaboration you wanted to do with Jake its just I haven’t gotten the chance to talk to him about it yet. But I’ll do it I promise.” “It’s ok, I don’t care about it anymore. It doesn’t matter. All I want is you” he said as the kissed more once more but this time it was more deep and passionate. We continued kissing and he slowly proceeded to my neck, placing kisses along it. He started sucking and licking my nipples I moaned as he did. I threw my head back in pleasure. I haven’t felt this way in so long. If this was foreplay what could he go when we really have sex. Speaking of sex, the way Trey is touching me right now that looks like the road we’re heading down. I had to stop before this leads to something I’ll regret doing. “I think we should stop” I said. “Why” he asked “Because we’re gonna do something we’re gonna regret.” I said. “Ok” he said. He turned on the water to rinse us off. After he did, he helped me put on my robe. I went back to my bedroom to change into my sleepwear. I went in my closet to find something but I was feeling lazy and I didn’t want to go through searching for something so I decided to just sleep in my bra and boy shorts. When, I came back out Trey was already laying on my bed in nothing but his Calvin Klein boxer briefs. He motioned for me to join him I pulled back the sheets and got in. I rested my head on his chest and quickly fell asleep.

Helen

Hi, boys and girls. Helen here, you thought you heard the last of me right. Not. You are going to be seeing a lot of me from now on. So I hear Trey is going around with Leah Clearwater. Hmmmmmmmmmm, something’s not to right in the sand. It’s ironic that Trey didn’t date and all of a sudden he’s dating Leah. Something’s not to right and I’m going to find out about it. We’ll see how long they last…………….. after I’m done with them. I’m going to make Trey’s life a living hell. I want him to see what he’s been missing and what Terrence is soon going to wifeing up. I can’t let Trey have an ounce of happiness in his life. You know as the old saying says. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. XOXO Helen.