Chapter 73

(1 week later)

Helen

Today I was meeting up with Sam at his office to talk. I needed to tell him what happened. I walked past the receptionist and went straight to his office. I knocked once before going in. “Hey Sam” I said. “Hi sweetheart how are you” he asked. “I’m good as matter of fact great” I said taking a seat on the couch. “I slept with Trey last week” I told him. “Get the fuck out. He went along with it” he asked. “Yup. He cares about his career and his little fans you know and he cares about Leah as well so……..” I said. “You are freaking genius Helen Gedlu. I swear if I wasn’t engaged I would definitely wife you up” he said. We both laughed. “If I wasn’t engaged you wouldn’t have too” I said. “I did my part of the blackmail. Now it’s time for you to do yours. So what are you going to do” I asked. “Oh I know what I’m gonna do already you just wait and see. But what I need is a copy of the recording you know for personal reasons” he said. “Sure no problem” I went into the “Files” on my phone to look for the recording for Sam but for some reason I couldn’t find it. I tried it again but still no recording. I couldn’t understand what went wrong. Sam saw I was getting some difficulty and spoke up. “Is something wrong” he asked. “I can’t find it. I can find the recording” I said. “What do you mean by you can’t find it Helen” he asked. “I can’t find it. It’s gone” I said. “Damn it” he said pounding his fist into the table. “So what are we gonna do” he asked “I don’t know” I said. “It was on my phone up until the Trey and I…………..” I began to say. It was Trey he deleted it off of my phone. Darn it. Now my evidence is gone. “I gotta go” I said. “Gotta go where” “There’s something I need to take care of” I’m gonna find Trey and demand why he deleted the recording off of my phone.

Trey

I was at the Nokia Theatre getting for my show. I was talking things over with the band making sure everything was going great. And it was. The show was happening the weekend before the Las Vegas trip and in way I was glad I would have the entire weekend to party. Everything was going good when a familiar scent swept through the air. It was J’adore Dior. Helen’s scent. I looked around saw her coming towards. “I need to talk to you” she said, she seemed to be very angry about something. “Ok take 5 everyone” I walked somewhere private to talk to her. “You deleted the recording off of my phone didn’t you” she said. I didn’t answer and a matter of fact I don’t have to answer to her. “Answer me Trey” “Yes I did delete it” I said. “Why. What business you have going into my phone” she asked. “That right there is what you call world’s dumbest blackmailers” I said sarcastically. “What living person, celebrity or not, wouldn’t have a pass code for their phone” “Now your precious evidence is gone and there’s nothing you can do about it. This is over” I said. I began to walk away from her. “I know what I heard Trey” she shouted. “Good and that’s all it’s ever going to be what you heard”