Chapter 108

(A week later)

Seth

It's been a week since the entire blowup at dinner and to tell you the truth our family is in turmoil right now. Certain people aren't speaking to each other. We heard from Rachel that Emily left Sam because of what he did. I was so angry at Leah. How could she do something like this. God I really liked Trey he was such a good person. We spent a lot of time together as friends. I can't believe they're relationship was a fake because from the way they acted and looked at each other they were really in love. That has to be the fakest real relationship I had ever seen in my life. Even worst, my mom and I haven't been talking since Sam revealed that Charlie is going to be moving into our house. How dare she tell him he can move in. This is my house. I pay all the bills in here Charlie doesn't know how fuck got here and now he's gonna come in and act like he owns shit. Not gonna happen. My mom walked in the kitchen and just looked at me. I could see that it was killing her that we weren't speaking to each other. She got a juice out of the fridge and turned to me. "Seth we can't keep going on like this. We need to talk it's been a week" she said. "Why" I asked. "Why what" "Why did you tell Charlie he can move into our house" I asked. "Seth, Charlie and I have been together for a long time and I think it's time we make that step" she said. "Well here's what I don't want him here. This is our house he doesn't know how this house got here and what we had to do to get the money to pay for it" I said. "Seth Charlie will be moving into the house and that is final" she said. "Well if he's moving in then I'm moving out" I said. "Seth no. Please don't move out" she pleaded. "I'm not gonna live in the same house with him mom" I shouted. I got off the bar stool and heading towards the door. "Seth please" she said. "How could you. How could you disrespect my father like that" "Seth where are you gonna go and where are you gonna live" she asked. I turned around and looked at her like she was crazy. "Ugh, I believe you're forgetting who I am. I'm Seth Clearwater singer, actor, producer. I have millions of dollars in the bank. I'll be fine" I said walking out the door slamming it behind me.

Leah

It's been a week since I have seen or spoken to Trey. I felt like I've pushed him away. I don't know what to do. My dad sent me a sign that everything is gonna be ok but nothing's going on. The Pack are no longer speaking to each other. Sam and Emily are no longer together. It's like we're falling apart and I don't know what to do. All of a sudden the door swung open and in walked a very angry and heated Seth. "Seth what's wrong" I asked with concern. "Mom is still letting Charlie move into the house" he said. "Oh no I'm so sorry" "I told her if he's moving in then I'm moving out" "Oh My God Seth if you move out where are you gonna go" I exclaimed. "I don't know I'll probably buy me a house of my own or a penthouse apartment. As matter of fact, this couldn't have come at a better time I was actually thinking about moving out and going on my own" "Well I hope that whatever decision you make it's the right one and if you want I can go with you to look at houses and we could look online too" I said. I ran upstairs quickly to get my laptop. "So what neighborhood would you like to live in"

Emily

Sam has been calling me non-stop. I just need to shake the feeling of him. I have never felt so alone in my life. I've been staying at the Four Seasons for a couple of days but I need to leave pretty soon. My hotel bill is starting to go up. I asked Rachel if could stay with her just until I get back on my feet. Today I have a appointment at the doctor's to check on the baby and just make sure everything is ok. I sat there in the doctor's office waiting for her to come in. The door opened and there she walked in. "Emily hi how are you today" she asked. "I'm good" I said. She sat on a chair and got me prepped. She had me lay back on the chair. "Emily how are you doing with your dos and don'ts" she asked. "Ugh, I'm doing good. I cut out the wine that I drink and other things" I said. "Great to hear" she said. She had a tube in her hand that had some kind of gel like substance in it. "Ok Emily I'm gonna need you to lift up your shirt for me" she said. I did as I was told and lifted it up revealing my little stomach. "Ok so this gonna feel a little cold" she said as she squeezed some sort of gel out of the tube she was holding onto my stomach. She was right this thing was cold as hell. I winced when it came in contact with my skin. She took something like sensor and moved it around on the gel so she could see the baby. I looked at the screen and there I saw my baby. Tears immediately began to fill my eyes as I saw my child. He or she even looked like they had a head. "Would you like to hear the heart beat" she asked. I nodded my head excitedly. She took some sort of a cord and connected it to the monitor and turned it on. You could hear a staggering noise coming from the monitor. I was so amazed at what I was hearing. "Sounds strong" she said. Of course he or she had to be strong that's a wolf in there. She turned off the monitor and wiped the gel off of my stomach I was finished. "Well Emily I think everything looks great and the baby is progressing well" she said. She handed me a card with the date of my next appointment. "Here is the date of your next appointment and I will see you in four weeks" she said "Thank you so much" I said. I got off the chair and left the office. As I sat in my car it really had me thinking about everything between me and Sam. It made me think about our baby and what's gonna happen when it's born. It kind of pained me that he wasn't here with me to see the ultrasound. Well I'm getting a divorce so I think I gotta get use to being alone and being a single parent.