Chapter 72

Trey

(The next morning)

I woke up this morning feeling like a man whore like I just did the most terrible thing in the world. I felt icky, I felt dirty. I needed to take a shower to get this feeling off of me. I looked over at Helen to see she was still fast asleep. Good this was my chance to get away. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I put on the hot water and just let it relax my body. I scrubbed every part of my body in order to get Helen’s scent off of me. I thought about Leah while I was showering. She had to go to sleep last night knowing that I was going to be in bed with another woman. How can Leah want me after what I did. She was probably in a mess right now. I got out the bathroom and Helen was still asleep. I went into my duffle bag and got my clothes. I put on my black jeans and red Ed Hardy t shirt and high-tops. I sprayed some cologne on me as well. I was doing all of this and Helen still wasn’t awake. I packed all of my things and was all ready to go. I looked around the room one last time to make sure I didn’t leave anything. I looked over on the night stand and saw Helen’s phone. I picked it up and tapped it, it immediately came on. Helen doesn’t have a pass code for phone. She’s pretty dumb not to have one. I went into her files to look for the recording I found it and it was labeled “Leah and Trey’s Confession” I pressed options and delete came up. I pressed delete. “Recording deleted” a message on the phone said. I put the phone back on the night stand quietly when I was done. I picked my bag and quietly left. I deleted the recording. Now Helen has nothing on me.

Leah

I woke up this morning not knowing what to think. I didn’t even sleep in my bed last night. I couldn’t. I slept downstairs on the couch. I didn’t even get enough sleep last night. I was thinking too much about Trey and what he was doing with Helen. But he said he was going to do it in order to save both our asses. I got off the couch and went to take a shower. I came out the bathroom and put on some normal home clothes and went to make breakfast. I made eggs and bacon with pancakes. While I was making it I broke down crying because Trey would always make breakfast for me. In the middle of my breakdown I heard the door open and saw Trey standing there. I stopped cooking and immediately ran to the door and jumped into his arms. We both started crying. “I’m so sorry you had to that” I said. “It ok” he said. “It’s ok she’s not gonna hurt us anymore alright” I nodded my head. “I deleted the recording off of her phone so she has nothing on us now. She can go to the press and say whatever she wants and no one will believe her” I said. “We are gonna get through this ok. Nothing matters from this point on ok. Just you and me” This really hurt him to go through it alone. He did this for me and for himself and for that I’m grateful. But I have to do something to return the favor. Something. I needed to destroy Helen once and for all. She wants to destroy my man’s life then I’m going to destroy hers’. It’s time everyone knows about this whole scheme.

Helen

I woke up this morning feeling good. Trey still knows how to put it down. I mean Terrence is good but Trey will always be #1. But for some reason it wasn’t his best I mean Trey has given me a whole lot more before. We only did it once last night. I looked over to see Trey wasn’t beside me. I put on my robe and got off the bed to look for him. He was nowhere in sight. Well, guess he left. That was the deal right. One night and nothing more. I got what I wanted so it’s best I leave the guy alone. I ordered room service and got the food delivered to my room. I sat down on the bed watching TV and eating breakfast when all of a sudden my phone rang. I picked it up off the night stand and saw that Sam was calling me. I pressed the green button and proceeded to talk to him. “Hey Sam” I said. “Hey. How did the plan go. Did he leave Leah?” he asked. “Well………….” I started to say. “There’s a slight problem” “What do you mean by there is a problem Helen” he semi-shouted. “Trey isn’t gonna leave Leah” I said. “What the fuck do you mean by he isn’t gonna leave Leah” he shouted. “I told him what to do and he said he isn’t gonna do it and that she needs him and that the next few months are gonna be the worst of life, and he also said that he loves her” I said. “He loves her” he said in shock. “Yeah and I know I shouldn’t be saying this but it sounded pretty genuine to me” I said. “No, it isn’t Helen, he’s fooling you. He just wants Leah for her body” he said. “Look if Trey didn’t agree to leave Leah then what did you do” he asked. “I told him to spend the night me” I said. “Spend the night” he repeated. “Spend the night as in have sex with you” “Yeah. So when are you guys gonna do it” he asked. “We did it last night” I asked. “Oh” he said. “Look I really don’t want to talk about this over the phone so let’s meet up sometime next week and talk about this is it that cool with you” I said. “Yeah, sure no problem” “Bye” he said hanging up the phone. I thought about what I said. I wonder why did I believe Trey when he said he loves Leah could it be true. You know what forget that bull crap, he doesn’t love her. He loves me and he’s only going to love me and only me. I continued watching TV and eating breakfast not regretting what I did last night.