Chapter 105

Leah

We're heading home to LA today. I have had such a great time here. No matter what happens between me and Trey I will always remember this place and the time we shared here. Trey and I woke up this morning and had breakfast with each other. The plane was leaving at noon today so we would be back in LA this afternoon. I don't why but for some reason I have this really bad feeling in my stomach that something bad is gonna happen when we get back to LA. I don't know what it is. I placed the last of luggage downstairs at the door. Trey and I decided to leave a card for the owners of the house. We both signed and left it on the table for them. I dressed simple to go back to LA. Just some shorts and a top. "The boat's here" Trey said. I picked up my bag and looked around the house one last time to make sure I haven't forgotten anything and proceeded out the door. The boat driver came and took our luggage and loaded it onto the boat. The driver held out his hand to help me into the boat. Trey and I sat there and just took in the last few minutes we had in St. Marteen. We reached to the mainland and got in the car to head to the airport. We arrived and the car drove onto the tarmac. Trey and I got out and went up the stairs to the private plane. We got in and settled for the flight. The flight attendant came and offered us champagne we both took a glass off the tray. We laid together on the bed in the back of the plane. Trey held me in his arms and stroked my hair. I felt him kiss me on my forehead. I kissed him lightly on the lips before placing my head back on his chest. "Trey can I tell you something" I said. "Of course you can tell me anything" I sat up to look him in the eyes. "I don't know why but I have bad feeling something is gonna happen once we get back to LA" I said. "What's gonna happen" "I don't know what it is but I can feel it. And whatever it is it's gonna be our biggest challenge as a couple and its really gonna test our love for each other" I said. "Well whatever it is we'll be ready" I laid my head back on his chest and took in the in flight movie. "I hope so"

Seth

Ok it has been 2 weeks since we have heard from Leah. I'm actually on the verge of going to the police and filing a missing person's report. Even Sam and Emily have returned from their honeymoon in Tahiti. I don't even know what to do at this point. Sam and Emily were coming over to our house today and Rachel was here too. "Still nothing from Leah" she asked. "No" I said. "Ok now I think we should be worried she's been away for 2 weeks" she said. "Yeah. If by tomorrow she doesn't show up then I'm gonna call the house in St. Marteen" I said. "If who doesn't show up tomorrow" Sam said as he entered the kitchen. "Leah" I said. "What about her. Is she ok" he asked. "She's been gone for 2 weeks" "2 weeks" Sam exclaimed. "Where has she been" he asked. "She's been in St. Marteen with Trey" I said hesitantly not knowing how Sam would react. "She's in St. Marteen with him" he asked. "Yeah" I said. "They're on a private island" "On a private island" Sam said angrily. He looked like he was about to snap. But why was Sam still acting like this. Him and Emily are married now and they're expecting a child together. "Sam calm down dude" I said. He seemed to have relaxed once he settled down. "Where's Emily" I asked. "Talking to Sue" "Oh" I said. "How was your honeymoon" "It was good" he said. "Lots of stuff went down" I ended the conversation not wanting to get into that with Sam.

Leah

(4 hours later)

Ah, it feels good to be back in LA. I had a good time in St. Marteen but LA is where its at. We drove through the city looking at everything. I was kind of prepping myself for the blowout I would get from my family for getting up and leaving the country. "You ok" Trey asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. He put his arm around me pulling me close to him. We drove past the Old Town Calabasas sign. I knew I was nearing my home. We eventually got there and drove up to the front of the house. Daniel out all my bags in my room before leaving for the night. I went to the kitchen and got me a glass of wine and went upstairs to my room. Trey came up soon after and laid next to me. "Are you gonna go see your family" he asked. "Nah I'll deal with them tomorrow" I said. "I just wanna sleep right now"