Chapter 117

Leah

(2 weeks later)

I can't believe it Rachel and I leaving for Paris in a couple of days. And for some reason I think this trip is gonna be great. No Pack. No guys. Just us ladies. I haven't spoken to Emily since the dinner. I wonder how she's holding up with the divorce and the baby. I hope she's ok. I placed another outfit into my suitcase when I heard a faint knock on my bedroom door. I looked up to see Seth. "Hey" I said. "Hey" "What's up" I said. "Nothing much" He took a seat on the bed while I continued packing. "So where are you planning to go for the summer" I asked. "I was thinking about going to Italy" "Italy that's great. So you're gonna go see the Coliseum and the Leaning Tower of Pisa" I said. "Yeah it sounds great. So where are you going for the summer" "Rachel and I are going to Paris" I said. "Oh that sounds nice" "Yeah its gonna be just us girls you know. An all female summer" I said. "Well I hope you have a good time" "Yeah I'll try" I said. "Have you talked to Trey lately" "No I haven't. What about you" I asked. "Nah its like he's been MIA since the breakup" he said. "So are you guys ever going to talk" "There's nothing talk about we're broken up" I said. "Leah don't think you should leave LA" My head sprung up to look. "What" I said. "I don't think you should leave LA at least not yet" "Why" I asked. "I think you still have some unfinished business to deal with" "Like what" I asked. "Like Emily for example when was the last time you saw or spoke to her" "The last time I saw her was at the dinner when everything came out" I said. "Yeah well you know her and Sam are getting a divorce right" "Yeah" I said. "Well you should to talk to her I know she probably has some things she wants to say to you" he said. "What about Trey" "I can't talk Trey I broke his heart. I went back on everything I said. Everything I promised him. I'm just like Sam I'm no different" I said. "Leah you aren't Sam you did what you thought was right. You thought Trey should be with someone who can give that one thing he wants the most. To tell you the truth that's the most selfless thing I ever heard" "Tonight on E News! We're going to give you a look at all the summer tours" Guiliana Rancic said. We turned our attention to the TV. "Rihanna embarks on the Loud World Tour the tour starts on July 13th in New York City and Trey Songz embarks on his first headlining world tour called the Passion, Pain and Pleasure World Tour. Trey Songz brings his charm and sexiness to women all over the world this summer. His world tour covers North America, Europe, Australia and South America. His tour begins on July 21st in Paris, France" she said. I really wasn't listening too much to what Guiliana was saying. "Anyway I gotta go I have a lot of packing to do" Seth said. "Ok" I walked around the bed to give him a hug. "Hey if I don't get to see you before I leave have a great summer ok" I said. "I will" "And if you happen to get bored you can always meet up with me and Rachel in Paris" I said. "Ok I'll keep that in mind" he said laughing. "And remember what I said. Don't leave LA unless you've taken care of your business ok" "Alright" I said.

(Later that night)

Sam

I have been doing nothing but crying since Emily gave me the divorce papers. I don't know what to do. I don't want to sign these papers and I don't want to hurt her. I sat there in the dining room with a glass of wine and the papers in front of me. Should I sign them or shouldn't I sign them. I wanna make things work with Emily but I can't and she doesn't want to know and I can't force her so I need to do what is right. I'll be there every step of the way in my child's life but Emily and I aren't gonna be together. Scheming with Helen was a bad idea from the start. I thought it would be good to break them up but look where it got me in the end. Emily is divorcing me. You know maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I pulled the pen cover off of the pen and signed my name on the dotted line. That's it no going back after this.