Chapter 8: Star Light, Star Bright

Meghan's POV

I woke up to the sound of voices.

"She should be up by now"

"The doctor said this coma should only last a bit longer"

"What if he's wrong"

"It's been two weeks already."

A person started to cry "I shouldn't have let her leave the dorm!"

"It wasn't your fault. You didn't know."

I faded out into a deeper sleep.

At first I heard nothing, then I heard people breathing.

I forced my eyes to open. 7 people were sitting in chairs around the bed... Wait! A bed! I looked around an realized I was in a hospital.
"Your awake!!!!" a lady shrieked.

I stayed silent and just looked at her.

"Meghan?" she questioned.

"Who are you?" I whispered.

"Oh my god!" Tears sprung into the lady's eyes.

"Mom! Mom! I'm just kidding!! I know who you are!" I tried to laugh but stopped because it hurt.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again young lady." mom scolded with a smile.

Looking around the room I saw Mom, Kailey, Georgia, Sunie, Nat and Chrissy in chairs sitting around the bed.

"Hey guys!" I said.

They just looked at me.

"DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR I WILL PERSONALLY MURDER YOU AND GIVE YOUR HEAD TO YOUR PARENTS ON A STICK!!!!!" Kailey yelled

"I missed you too" I cooed at Kailey

"I never said I missed you" Kailey replied sassily.

I fake pouted "your gonna make me cry..."

"We all missed you" Nat piped up

"Ya next time your gonna do something stupid. Make sure we are with you" Chrissy smirked

I looked at G. "Why haven't you said anything?" I asked her

"I though you were never gonna wake up..." G said tears springing into her eyes.

"Don't you dare... don't you dare cry on me!!!" I pointed at her.

Everyone laughed.

"Where's dad?" I asked mom

"He just went to go get us some food.

"Ahhh.. i see. So.. how long was I... in a coma?" I choked out. My throat was really dry

"2 weeks and 2 days." Georgia said. That when I noticed the huge bags under my friends and my mom eyes.

"Wow... How's Star?" I asked.

Everyone shared a look.

"Ummm..." Nat said

"Is she hurt!!" my eyes widened. "I will just die if she's hurt"

"Honey..." Mom said "Star... she... she didn't make it..." her face clouded over with sadness

"N..n..no.." I said shakily. "NO!!!" I screamed

I started to try and get the blankets off me. I flung my arms and legs around pulling out and IV in my arm at the same time. Damn... it hurts like hell. They make it seem like it doesn't hurt in the movies. I continued to fight as my mom held me down. Nurses came running in. One nurse with mocha coloured skin and brown hair ran over and held down my arms. Mom backed away tearing falling from her eyes. Another nurse came in and held down my legs. I was screaming and crying so loud, I'm pretty sure the whole hospital heard me.

Dad came running in "Meghan" he said his voice seeming far away

My body went limp and I noticed a kind looking nurse with brown hair and grey eyes, Take a needle from my arm.

My eyes began to droop and I tried to keep then open.

"She should be asleep for about 4 hours. Ill be in here for when she wakes up" the green eyes nurse said.

Then my eyes shut and I faded into a peaceful darkness.
------------------------------------

Sorry guys, this is a really short chapter. I keep meaning to update but I don't really have the time between school and stuff.

Ball season has just started!!! Comment what sports you do/ like

~Kaelee~