Chapter 3: First Day

Beep! Beep! Beep!
I sat up groggily and slapped my alarm off. It was 6:45. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my clothes that I picked out last night. I picked out a pair of blue dark wash jeans a purple long sleeve off the shoulder shirt with a white tank top underneath. I had a layered silver necklace and my favourite charm bracelet. I also put on a pair of silver horseshoes earrings. I put on my clothes and went into the bathroom Kailey was in there putting on a light amount of makeup.
"Morning." Kailey said looking away from the mirror for a second.
I plugged in my hair straightener and straitened it until it was flat. I did my makeup then brushed my teeth and then brushed my hair again. I came out of the bathroom just as Kailey was walking out of her room. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a red tank top with a white see through sweater.
"Ready for your first breakfast at Redbridge!!!"
"Yes...No...Maybe!" I laughed
We put on our shoes. Mine were purple flats and Kailey wore silver flats. I grabbed my black shoulder bag with my binder, pencils, textbooks and student ID card and Kailey grabbed her silver shoulder bag then we headed to the cafeteria.
"This is the cafeteria" Kailey said once we were there
I looked around there were round tables, rectangle tables and square tables. There were lots of people already there. Kailey led me to the lineup and I looked around. I moved closer to Kailey.
"Scary Huh." She said after she noticed I moved closer to her. "I found it was really scary on my first day here too! You want to come and sit with me and some of my friends?"
"Sure" I said glancing back at the people at the tables. Kailey grabbed an apple, blueberry muffin, apple juice and a French toast. I grabbed an orange, chocolate chip muffin, milk and scrambled eggs. Kailey led me towards the middle of the room. People were staring and whispering as we walked to our table. This time I couldn't hear what they were saying. Kailey put her tray down at a table with four other girls, I put my tray down beside Kailey's.
"Hey guys this is my new roomie Meghan Stark.
I twirled my hair and said shyly "Hi"
A girl with brown hair and brown eyes piped up and said "I'm Christina but please call me 'Chrissy'" she smiled.
The girl next to Chrissy introduced herself next
"Hi I'm Natasha. I'm Chrissy's twin sister. And like Chrissy please call me 'Nat'."
No wonder she looked like Chrissy she also had brown hair but she had blue eyes not brown. She also seemed quieter than everyone else.
"I'm Maya. And you can just call me Maya." The whole table laughed. Maya had black hair with blue streaks and bright blue eyes.
"I'm Allie." A very pretty girl with strawberry blonde hair said. She looked quite athletic.
"Ummm you know our allowed to sit, right" Maya said.
I didn't realize that I was still standing up. I sat down. "Soooo you guys have horses?" I questioned.
Nat, Chrissy and Maya smiled and nodded. Allie shook her head.
"I'm scared of horses. They are just so BIG."Allie shuttered. Everyone but Allie exchanged smiles.
"I have a Bay 15.4 h thoroughbred gelding. His
name is Fast as a Bullet. I call Bull because he is super headstrong" Chrissy said
"I have a Brown Kathiawari mare named Where the wild things are. Aka Wild. She is 15.2 and super sweet." Nat said after Chrissy
"And I have a Gray Hanoverian gelding named Phoenix. He is 15.6 h and quite green, he is only 5 though, but loves to jump." Maya said smiling more.
"I play soccer and Fast Pitch. And I used to ride until I was 7." Allie said
"Why don't you ride anymore?" I asked
"When I was 7 my horse ,Champ, threw me when we were at a competition, into a log when we were doing cross country jump I broke my leg, arm and jaw and had a serious concussion so I quit riding" Allie said
"Oh, I'm sorry I asked" I said
"That's ok"
"Ooh lets exchange schedules." Nat said
We passed around our schedules and found out I had 3 classes with Nat 1 with Chrissy 2 with Maya and 3 with Allie. I looked at my schedule again.

English with Mr.Ballard
Math with Mrs.Harckney
Science with Mr.Dashtrin
Drama with Mrs.Solter
Lunch
Biology with Mr.Collins
French with Mme.Barker
Computers with Ms.Kane