Chapter 17- Let's Get Our Grind On

We pulled up to the party in the Corvette. The music was blaring and there was already red cups out front in the cut grass. The grey house was pretty big and was surrounded by a tall hedge. I toss Blake the keys and she stuffs them down her bra. We walk into the house like the badass boss ass bitches we are. Many guys checked us out and some even shouted some flirty calls at us over the music. We made our way to the kitchen and I grabbed a shot of vodka that was offered to me. I quickly downed that. Blake grabbed one too.

"Wait who's driving home?" Blake asked stopping herself from taking the shot.

"I'll call someone." I stated downing another shot.

"Oh okay" Blake gulped down the vodka then took another two.

"Let's go dance" I yelled grabbing Blake's arm to drag her towards the dance floor

"Wait." I let go of her arm "I don't know if I should." She looked down.

"Why?" I asked

"It just doesn't feel right. Is it too soon?" she questioned me

"Darling, he cheated on you. He sure as hell didn't waste any time"

"Your right! Why the fuck should I feel bad about only dancing with someone a few hours after we break up, when he was fucking someone before we even broke up!" Blake yelled "Let's go get our grind on!" She grabbed a red cup and filled it with a Smirnoff Ice then dragged me to the dance floor.

Right away two tall, brown eyed, brown haired guys came over to us and we started grinding with them. They looked like siblings.

"Excuse me. I'm just gonna go get another drink" I said as I left the guy. I grabbed a beer off the counter and popped it open. I took a sip

"Dude are you going to the races tomorrow?" A guy asked another

"Yea sure. Where's it at and when?" The other guys asked.

"By Dondrave and Miken, 11 o'clock" the guy replied.

I took another small sip. Hmmm... illegal street racing. Definitely going. Then I noticed a super hot guy watching me. I smiled at him and he slowly made his way through the grinding people towards me. His blond hair was up in a quiff and his dark brown eyes stood out in contrast against his hair. His jawline was chiseled perfectly. He was really tall probably at least 6"4. He wore a white T-shirt and a brown leather jacket.

"Hey" he said coming up to me. Oh damn. His voice was pretty awesome.

"Hi" I smiled at him "I'm Meghan"

"Ryker" he said "You wanna go dance?" He extended his arm.

"Sure" I put down my drink then grabbed his hand.

I winked then led him to the floor. We danced in the dance floor for a bit then began making out.

"Wanna go upstairs?" He asked me, his lips at m ear

I looked over at Blake who was still grinding with the brown haired guy.

"Yea sure. Let's make it quick" I winked and kissed his cheek then we walked upstairs.