Chapter 2: Lesson

Chapter 2: Lesson

We walked up the sidewalk when the stable came into view. I stopped dead in my tracks and Kailey wammed into me.
"Uhh what's the matter" Kailey asked
"I wasn't paying attention when I was here earlier and I didn't notice how beautiful the stable is" I said in awe. It was a milk chocolate brown color and had white trims. There as riders heading to the indoor and outdoor arenas. There were 2 indoor and 2 outdoor arenas. There was also a hot walker and a round pen. There was a cross country course that was set up behind the rings and close to the forest. It looked like there were a bunch of trails there. We walked into the stable and headed down to where Star's stall was we stopped in front of it.
"This is StarySkies"Kailey said pointing to the stall across from Star
"He's Gorgeous." I said while petting him "Oh and this is Midnight Star" I said walking across the hall to pet my horse.
"She's gorgeous!" Kailey exclaimed. "Let's get Sky ready and we will come back after."
"Ok let's start. Ill go get your tack." I said and walked off. Fifteen minutes later Kailey left for the arena and I followed until the door.
"The skybox is up there you can watch from there" Kailey pointed to some stairs beside me.
"Good luck!" I called before walking up the stairs. I sat in the plush red seats and saw Kailey warming up. Wow, she is a good rider. A boy on a brown horses rode in. He had jet black hair and a friendly looking smile. Three more riders came in. A few minutes later the coach ,Mr.Davis, walked in.
"Welcome back intermediate team. I hope you are ready for the schooling show coming up in December. Okay enough talk sitting trot at the wall please. 45 minutes later we were back in the barn.
"Ohmigod you didn't tell me you were that good of a rider."
"Thanks" Kailey blushed and pick up Sky's brush and started brushing.
"I'll go put your tack away" I said picking up Kailey's tack and walking to the tack room. I opened the door when someone bumped into me.
"Ahhhhh" I shrieked something spilt all over me.
"I'm sooo sorry" a guys voice said.
"I have orange crush all over my brand new shirt."
"I could buy you a new one" the guy said
I finally looked up a pair of bright green eyes looked down at me.
"Thanks but that's fine" I replied.
I looked at him again and saw he was quite tall with short brown hair with the front gelled up. 'Wow,he is sure cute... Wait... No don't start looking at boys yet wait till I get settled in' I thought to myself. I picked up Kailey's saddle and bridle.
"I'm really sorry I could like... Clean your tack or something." He said "Oh and by the way I'm Isaac Kingman" he flashed a sexy smile
"Hi Isaac, I'm Meghan Stark and don't worry about the tack it's my friends and ill clean it." I said "You must have a horse" I motioned towards his breeches. We walked into the tack room and put Kailey's tack on her hook and did a quick clean to get it unsticky.
He smiled a gorgeous smile
"Ya his name is Shadow of the Day but I call him Shadow. He is a 15.3 h Black and white Pinto."
"Aww he sounds cute. Well I need to go see you later." I said waving and starting to walk away
"Wait can i have your number?" He asked
"Sure!" I said trying not to sound to excited. He gave me his phone and I gave him mine. We exchanged numbers and then I left smiling.
"Bye" he called
When I got back to Kailey I was still smiling.
"Why are you smiling like a crazy dork" she asked
"Oh nothing" I said
"Ummm why is your shirt orange?" Kailey asked
"It's a long story" I said
"Spill. Bye Sky" She gave Sky a kiss
"Bye Baby girl" i said kissing Star on the muzzle then we started back to Allah. On the way there I told her all about Isaac and why my shirt was orange.
"Ohmigod!! He totally likes you"she shrieked as we walked through the door.
"That's the first time we met though" I smiled
I unlocked the door and walked in.
"I need to shower I feel gross" I said
"Don't be to long i need to shower too!"
I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower it was warm right away. Fifteen minutes later I was out and in my PJ's. Red shorts with a white top that had a candy cane on it that said 'I'm sweet'. By the time I was back out Kailey was in the shower. I turned on the tv when Kailey got out it was 8:30 so, we watched Wipeout We laughed through the whole thing. I looked at the clock it was 9:30.
"I'm tired and I have my first day of school here tomorrow so I'm going to go to bed." I yawned "Night"
"Funny I was just thinking that too. Night. Except this isn't my first year." We laughed then walked into our rooms, set our alarms and went to bed. Testing and school tomorrow. At least Kailey an I had 4 classes together, we compared classes while watching 'Wipeout'. Second Day at Redbridge Academy, Here I come!!