Chapter 18: Cheese Moon

"Blakey. Shut the fuck up" I hiss at the drunk giggling girl

"Pretty cheese" she giggles loudly, pointing at the moon.

"We are going to get caught if you don't shut up" I say dragging her behind me. "We're almost there. If we get caught, we'd be in so much trouble. So shut up"

"You're right"

I look up slowly when I recognized who the voice belongs to.

"I am so mad and disappointed at both you girls. You were both great, straight A students. Now you've turned into these rebellious sluts who have detention after the clsses you actually go to. That's it! I'm done with your guys' shit! I'm calling your parents and you are leaving my academy!" The headmistress got madder and madder as she yelled at us raising her voice with each word spoken. She grabbed both of our arms and pulled us towards her office. Once we got there she told us to sit outside of the door and wait there. Thankfully Blake was quiet now and seemed to have sobered up a bit.

I was actually a bit nervous because my parents could be scary and I've never seen the headmistress look so mad.

"Shit. We are screwed" Blakey finally said.

"No really" I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Do you think she'll actually kick us out of the academy?" I asked her kinda nervous

"I hope not. But she was so mad talking to us, I think she might" Blake gulped out.

"Come in" she yelled at us through the closed door.
We both gulped

"Well here goes nothing" I said opening the door.

We took a seat in front of her looking totally calm and as if we didn't actually care.

"I just got of the phone with each of your parents" Blake's eyes went wide and I bet my face paled at those words "they will be here at lunch tomorrow to pick you each up to go home. You are no longer students at red bridge academy" she finished

I opened my mouth to argue but no sound came out.

"We enjoyed having both of you here until Meghan's accident. You both ruined your chance at going to a great college. All schools will see this on your record. I just need you to sign right here" she said sliding a piece of paper towards us.
I picked up the pen and signed my name with a shaky hand. I passed the paper to Blake and she had the same difficulty writing as I did.

"Now you won't be going to your classes tomorrow giving you time to pack up your things. I will now escort you back to your room" she stood up and we followed suit. Then she led us back to our room.

"Fuck!" Blake yelled punching the wall as soon as she left.

"I'm not going home" I stated plopping onto the couch, crossing my arms

"Me neither" Blake said sitting down beside me.

I raised my eyebrow "Do we really want to go search for Jack and Correy now? Now that we don't have school distracting us?"

"Let's do it"

We got up and started packing necessities. Clothes, money, Doritos. We also packed our cigs, weed and alcohol and basically anything we wouldn't want them to find. It was about 4:30am once we finished. We put our suitcases and bags at the front door. I made some mr.noodles for Blake and I in the microwave and then we sat down on the couch to eat.