Chapter 49

King's POV

I really liked her expression when she's confused. I know that she's starting to get annoyed with me a while ago, but after I said those words to her she became soft and calm, she's just looking at me like I'm a mad person or something. I laughed at her because she's so cute, so adorable.

"Let's go," I said to her while offering my hand for her to take. It didn't take too long for her to accept that, then I guided her to my surprise for her. I hope she'll like it. She still didn't say a thing, she's just looking around then at me. She's confused, I can see that. Maybe she forgot about this.

Then when we're about to reach it, I stoped walking so I can put a blindfold for the suspense.

"Wait, w-what are you doing?" She finally said something. I chuckle and held both of her hands after I finished putting the blindfold, it's not too tight.

"I'm not gonna let anything bad will happen to you okay. Just follow my lead, and trust me. Do you trust me?" I bravely asks her that. Then she nods, I sigh in relief. We starts walking while I'm guiding her not to trip or fall. I already saw my surprise for her.

When we reach it, I take the blindfold off her and let her see my surprise. She gasps when she saw it, she put her hands over her mouth while taking small steps while looking around. I came in front of her and said.

"SURPRISE!" I said happily. She smiled and suddenly a tear escaped for her eyes. Oh no, did I do something wrong? Did she trip by some rocks without telling me? I immediately cupped her face and wipe her tears away. I'm starting to get worried.

"Hey, why are you crying? I am so sorry baby. Did something happen? Don't you not like my surprise for you?... I- I mean it's okay. It's not really that good, but I tried my be-" She cuts me off when she suddenly kissed me. She pull away and look at me wearing her very sweet smile.

"It's beautiful. I liked it. Thank you King," She said that makes my heart flutter. She just gives shiver all over me. She complements me. She liked it. It's a success. I smiled happily.

"Thank you for making this surprise for me," She said again then a single tear fell from her eyes again. I wiped it away.

"This was the first time that someone did something for me, except from my parents and Kate of course," She said with a little laughs.

"Thank you King." She said lovingly. I smiled and cup her face and take a peck on her lips before I speak.

"Anything for you Keira. Anything. I love you," I said with my assuring smile. She smiled and hug me tightly. Then what she said after surprise me.

"I love you too King," She said, my eyes went wide and I look at her wearing a very beautiful smile.

"You do?" I asks nervously. She's not saying anything, then after a while she nods happily. I immediately kissed her passionately to make her feel how happy I am to hear her say that to me. After I kissed her I lock her in my arms.

"Thank you Keira. You made me so happy. I felt like I am the one that got surprised," I said with a laugh she laughs too and pull away from me.

"Yeah, I can see and feel that" She said then wink at me. I grin and bite my lip, she just rolled her eyes at me that makes me laugh. Then suddenly both of our stomach growl. We stared at each other before we let out laughing so hard.

"I-I think w-we need to eat first," She said between her sobs for so much laughing. Yes, she's right I'm starving. We're both starving. I simply nodded then I help her to seat then we both eat our foods.

I can't eat properly because I was just watching her to eat. She finally said it to me. She loves me too. She really does. That makes me the happiest man in the world right now.

Keira's POV

I said it. I finally told him. I finally letting myself to risk again and to feel this kind of love. This is so much better than what I felt with that Ryan, what I have for him is much more and I am happy to give my heart to him. I can't believe that I can do it. I can't believe that I can love and be loved again, despite of all the heartache I've been through. I am ready to take risk for him. I love him and I can't deny it anymore.

We were just eating silently with love filled our hearts right now. I can feel him staring at me since we start eating, I can't help but to smile. We were like teenagers right now having some blush on our faces, like we're having our first date together.

"Stop staring and start eating King," I state without looking at him. I bit my lip when I heard him chuckle. I can't look at him, I became shy at this very moment.

"But I love watching you my love," Here he go again with his cheesy endearment for me. I'm blushing, I can't help it. Then suddenly he was sitting next to me, I didn't even notice that he moved.

I was surprised when I look at him and he was having a big sweet smile on his face. I hid my face, it's getting hot in here. We were by the beach, the breeze was cold but I am feeling hot right now.

"Stop that, please. Stop it," I state again while trying really hard to hide my red face. But he just laughs at me. Then suddenly he grab my hand that makes me to look at him.

"May I dance my very cute blushing wife?" He said with a grin, that makes me blush more. I chuckle and stood up. I playfully hit his chest for making fun of me.

"You don't need to say that moron," I said while grinning. We are now swaying while the wind are doing its job. He was holding me while swaying, there was no music or anything just the sound of our hearts was enough for us.

"This feels better," I said while hugging him and eyes are close. He kissed my head.

"It's so much better because you are with me, thank you for letting me in your heart Keira." He said lovingly, I smile even he can't see it. I am so happy right now, being in his arms I feel safe and warm. And he made me feel how to be loved again. I just want to savor this moment with him.

"Thank you," I said, I pull away and I held his face then continue.

"Thank you for teaching me how to love again. Thank you for making me feel loved. And thank you for everything you've done for me," I said, then a single tear escaped from my eyes the second I knew I was crying with so much joy. He wiped my tears away and I saw that he was crying too with a smile. This was the second time that he's letting me see this side of him.

"I am the one who suppose to say that, not you. I am playboy, jerk and a shameless one just like what you said," He said everything I just told him before, I chuckle a bit then he continue.

"But I've changed. For you. When I realise that I already love you I did everything to capture your heart and be mine... forever," He leans his head on my forehead then he continue.

"I love you Keira. I will do anything to gain your full trust for me. I won't hurt you, I will spend the rest of my life spending it with you my love. I will do anything just to make you feel how much I love you," He said then pull away an inch to see my face.

He kissed the back of my hand before he kissed me passionately.

I love him.

And I'm ready.