Chapter 14: The Clubhouse

The school bell rings signaling the end of lunch. Hannah & Clay have filled Tony in on Bryce as they followed Justin & Jessica to a shed behind the baseball field.

Tony Padilla: I can't believe Bryce did that to you & to Jessica. And you were going to kill yourself?

Hannah Baker: We'll talk about that part later. Right now we need to convince Justin to tell her the truth.

Clay Jensen: Why are they here?

Jessica enter the combination that Jamie Garrison gave them to unlock the shed. Once the lock was opened, they both enter the shed.

Jessica Davis: So this is The Clubhouse. I can't believe the baseball team was holding out.

Justin Foley: The bell just rang, we should head to class.

Jessica Davis: Let's ditch and have some fun here.

Jessica begins to kiss Justin when they hear the door open as they see Hannah, Clay, & Tony enter The Clubhouse.

Clay Jensen: You guys stop!

Jessica Davis: Jesus, really?

Hannah Baker: Jessica, you have to listen...

Jessica Davis: No, I've had enough of you, Hannah. I can't believe I was ever friends with you.

Tony Padilla: Jessica, you have to believe them.

Jessica Davis: And now you're dragging Tony into this.

Clay Jensen: Tell her, Justin. Tell her the truth.

Jessica Davis: Whatever Hannah told you guys...

Justin Foley: Jess...

Jessica looks at Justin as he was about to say something, when the door opens. Bryce, Marcus, Alex, Zach, Monty, Sherri, Courtney, Ashley, & some of the jocks enter The Clubhouse. They were surprised to see Clay, Hannah, Tony, Justin, & Jessica inside the shed.

Bryce Walker: What the fuck are you all doing here?

Hannah begins to back up as she's starting to get scared. Clay & Tony get in front of Hannah to protect her from Bryce.

Clay Jensen: Get away from her you fucking rapist!

Bryce Walker: Excuse me?

Tony Padilla: Hannah told us what you did to her and to Jessica.

Jessica Davis: First of all, she's lying.

Justin Foley: No, she's not!

Everyone now looks at Justin as they were shocked that he's backing up Hannah's claim.

Justin Foley: Hannah is telling the truth. Jess, I'm so sorry.

Jessica could not believe what she is hearing as Jaime & Stephanie enter The Clubhouse.

Stephanie: Now that we're all here.

Jaime closes the door and locks it.

Jaime Garrison: Let's have some fun.

Cybermats appear out of nowhere as they begin to attack everyone. Tyler has lead The Doctor to the shed as they hear the screams of the teens. The Doctor quickly tries to open the door to The Clubhouse but it's locked from the inside. The Doctor takes out his sonic screwdriver and uses it to open the door as he & Tyler enter The Clubhouse and see that everyone is being attacked by cybermats.