Chapter 15: Attack of the Cybermen

Jessica ran back inside Liberty as she finds the first girls room she sees and enters it as she begins to break down after finding out that she was sexually assaulted by Bryce Walker, someone she called a friend. Sheri followed Jessica to the girls room but decided to give her some space as she just stays in the hallway. Hannah & Justin enter the school and find Sheri standing outside the girls room.

Hannah Baker: Is she in there?

Sheri Holland: Yes, but please give her some space. As for you, Justin...

Justin Foley: I tried to stop him, but he pushed me out of the room and then locked the door. I couldn't do anything.

Hannah knocks on the door.

Hannah Baker: Jessica.

Jessica Davis: Fuck you, Hannah!

Courtney & Ashley now enter the building.

Courtney Crimsen: I called the cops, they're on their way.

Hannah Baker: Jessica, Courtney called the cops. We'll tell them everything.

At that moment, The Doctor, Clay, Tony, Alex, Tyler & Zach enter the building as The Doctor takes out his sonic screwdriver and locks the doors to the school.

Tony Padilla: What are you doing?

Zach Dempsey: And what is that thing?

The Doctor: Sonic screwdriver. I'm locking the doors.

Clay Jensen: Like that's gonna keep them out.

Ashley: What's going on?

Tyler Down: Robots! They've got Bryce, Monty, & Marcus.

The Doctor: There are Cybermen out there.

Hannah opens the door to the girls room and enters it as she finds Jessica looking at her reflection in front of a mirror.

Jessica Davis: (Angry) Go away.

Hannah Baker: We need to leave. We're being attacked.

Sheri now enters the girls room.

Sheri Holland: Jess, we need to leave! There are killer robots outside. They've got Bryce, Monty, & Marcus.

Jessica Davis: What?

The girls exit the girls room as everyone is wondering what to do next.

Clay Jensen: We need to get everyone out of here.

Zach Dempsey: How? Who knows how many of them are out there.

The Doctor: They'll turn you all into one of them the first chance they get.

Courtney Crimsen: I've already called the police.

The Doctor: The Cybermen will kill them easily.

Clay Jensen: What about the TARDIS? It's big enough to get everyone out of here.

The Doctor: But to get them to go into the TARDIS, how?

Justin Foley: What's a TARDIS?

Clay Jensen: I better call my parents.

Ashley: Me, too.

Everyone takes their phones out as they begin dialing their parents. The Doctor begins to run around the school as he tries to lock the doors to Liberty. As The Doctor is locking the doors, he looks out the window and sees more Cybermen arriving as they now surround the school. All the students & teachers now notice the Cybermen from their classroom as they look out the window. The Doctor now makes his way inside the school's office as he grabs the school's intercom much to the confusion of the school's staff.