Epilogue

It's been two months since Atid and Aroon graduated.They have been shuttling between New York and Thailand due to Atid's business requirements. Right now they are in their mansion in New York after a long tedious day filled with meetings.

In their Bedroom:

Atid os lying on Aroon's lap with his eyes closed as Aroon ran his fingers through Atid's hair.

Aroon: Long day

Atid: Hmm

Aroon: Why don't you take a break?

Atid: Just 2 more days and I will free after that.

Aroon: Hmm

Silence for few seconds.

Atid: Aroon

Aroon: Hmm

Atid: Do you want to go somewhere?

Aroon: Huh???

Atid: I mean, we got married in a hurry and it was marriage in namesake. But now that we love each other and take our marriage vows seriously, do you want to..

Aroon: Go ahead and say it. Complete the sentence Atid.

Atid: Let's go for our honeymoon.

Aroon blushes on hearing the word honeymoon but nods his head in Yes.

Atid quickly gets up and hugs Aroon in excitement.

Aroon: But where are we going?

Atid: It's a surprise.

Two days later Atid winds up his work and makes arrangements for their honeymoon. That night they board their private plane chartered for their secret destination. Aroon is curious and excited for this journey. He tried to ask Atid about their destination but he kept saying that it is a surprise. Soon the plane is about to land and Atid quickly tied a blindfold on Aroon's eyes.

Aroon: Atiiiiid

Atid: Please be patient for some more time. You will not regret this suspense.

Aroon agrees in silence.

Atid held Aroon's hand and slowly walked him out of the plane. They then boarded a car and started to travel forward. Soon the car comes to a stop. Atid slowly helped Aroon out of the car and take him forward holding his hand. They walk for a few minutes and then stop.

Atid slowly pulls off the blindfold and stand next to Aroon holding his hand as he slowly opened his eyes. Aroon stood there mesmerized by the beauty of the scene before him.

Aroon: Wow...This is

Atid: Aurora or the Northern lights, one of the most beautiful sights in the world.

Aroon looks at the beautiful display of lights as he held on to Atid's hand.

Aroon: Why here Atid?

Atid: Huh?

Aroon: Why did you choose this place to visit?

Atid looks into Aroon's eyes and smiles.

Atid: Because I wanted to see the two most beautiful things in my world together.

Aroon: Atiiid

A tear drops down his eyes. Atid wipes that tear and looks at him with all the love on his heart.

Atid: Aroon, do you know what Aurora means?

Aroon shakes his head in no.

Atid: It means the dawn or in our language Aroon.

Aroon suddenly remembers something.

Aroon: Isn't that our house name too? Aurora Villa.

Atid: Hmm

Aroon: But how? You bought it before we even met.

Atid: Because you were always destined to be mine.

Atid pecks Aroon's lips and wraps his arm around his shoulder pulling him closer to him. They sat there in each other's arms looking at earth's miracle and thanking God for bringing another miracle called love in their life.

Atid: I love you Aroon.

Aroon: I love you too Atid.