Chapter 7

Next day morning:

Aroon slowly opens his eyes as his alarm clock starts ringing. He tries to get up to turn off the alarm but is held back by a strong set of arms wound around his waist. He turned his face and is caught off guard by how close Atid's face is to his. He tries to remove Atid's arms but he moaned in protest and tightened his hold.

Aroon: Atid..

Atid: Hmmm

Aroon: Atid,  wake up.

Atid: 5 more minutes please

Aroon: Okay. Then let me go first.

Atid: No...Just lie with me for 5 more minutes.

Aroon agrees reluctantly.

After 5 minutes:

Aroon: Atid, you need to wake up now. We are going to be late for college.

Atid finally opens his eyes and looks at Aroon and smiles. Aroon's heart stops for a second seeing that smile.

Atid: Goodmorning

Aroon: Goodmorning. You need to get up and take a shower. You can wear my clothes to the college today.

Atid nods his head and starts to get up from the bed. As he is about step out of the bed, he turns around and looks at Aroon with an unreadable expression.

Aroon: What? Is there something you need?

Atid does not say anything and just leans towards Aroon. He looks into Aroon's eyes for a second and then places a soft kiss on his forehead. He then dashes into the bathroom.

Aroon's POV:

He sat on the bed stunned unable to comprehend what just happened.

Aroon(in mind): Did he just kiss me?

Aroon touches his forehead as he can still feel the moment Atid's lips touched his forehead. A smile appears on his face as he thinks about the kiss. He is brought back from his thoughts by the sound of the bathroom door opening. He quickly runs out of the room as he could not face Atid right now.

Meanwhile in the bathroom:

Atid: Shit..shit..shit. What did I do? Why did I kiss him? Why do I feel like it's the most natural thing to do.

Atid quickly takes a bath and exits the bathroom. As he came out, he is greeted by complete silence. Aroon is not in the room.

Atid: Did I offend him with my actions? Should I apologize?

Atid is lost in his thoughts when he felt someone hold a shirt in front of him. He looks to the side and see Aroon holding the shirt but he is not looking at Atid.

Aroon: You can wear this. I have placed the trouser on the bed. I...I have also placed a spare underwear on the bed.

His face turns red on finishing the last sentence. He quickly turns around to walk out of the room.

Atid: I sorry.

Aroon: Haa

Atid: I am sorry if I upset you with my action earlier today.

Aroon: I am not upset with you.

Atid: Then why don't you look at me.

Aroon: I...I...I am shy.

Atid does not say anything and walks upto Atid. He then pulls Aroon's chin up to look into his eyes. As Aroon looks into Atid's eyes, Atid moves forward and place a kiss on his lip. Aroon looks at Atid wide eyed.