Chapter 6

Aroon just lies on his bed unable to sleep. His hand moves to his forehead and touch the place where Atid kissed him. He felt butterflies in his stomach on thinking about the kiss. It was so sweet.

Aroon(murmuring): Why am I thinking about that kiss so much? It was just a drama to fool Prem. That kiss does not mean anything. I need to stop my heart from falling for Atid. There is no future for this feeling. I can't lose Atid as a friend. I need to control my feelings.

Meanwhile at Atid's house:

Atid could not forget what happened earlier at Aroon's house. He just couldn't tolerate the smirk on Prem's face. He had to mark his territory. He just kissed Aroon to wipe that smile of Prem's face but it felt so good. A smile appears on his face as he thought about the kiss.

Atid: What the hell? Why would I think of Aroon as mine to mark? He is just a friend who needs help. I really need to get hold of my stupid mind. He quickly changes into his night wear and go to sleep.

Next day:

Atid leaves home early as he had to pick up Aroon on the way. He is relieved to see Prem is no longer near Aroon's house and Aroon is waiting for him outside.

Atid: Let's go.

Aroon: Hmm

Both walk towards the busstop in silence.

Aroon: Atid

Atid: Hmm

Aroon: You don't have to walk me back home today. I don't think Prem will come back again.

Atid: Okay

Aroon is sad that Atid agreed to him so easily but did not show it on his face. They both get into the next bus to the university.

Later that day:

After the classes and rehearsals, band decided to call it a day and head back home. Aroon bid goodbye to everyone and starts walking towards the busstop. As he is walking he felt the presence of someone next to him. He looked beside him and is surprised to see Atid walking along with him. He just looked at him in shock unable to say anything.

Atid: What?

Aroon: I...

Atid: I am not following you. We need to take the same bus. So I am walking along with you.

Aroon just nods his head and walks ahead.

Atid: Since we are already taking the same bus, why don't I just walk you home.

A smile appears on Aroon's face on hearing what Atid said. He turns around and gives his best smile to Atid.

Atid's POV:

Atid could feel his heart beating so fast on seeing Aroon's smile.

Atid: SHIT... How can someone look so cute and sexy at the same time? I am getting addicted to his smile.

Atid could not help but smile on seeing Aroon's face.

"Atid"

Atid looks at Aroon who was calling him.

Aroon: Let's go. The bus will be here any minute.

Atid: Coming

Atid runs towards Aroon and holds his hand before running towards the busstop.

Aroon's POV:

I could feel blood rushing into my face and ears as Atid held my hand throughout the journey. He kept smiling as he walked towards his house with Atid. Suddenly he felt Atid's grip on his hand tighten. He looked at his face and he saw hìs jaws clenched in anger. He looked towards his house and is shocked to see Prem waiting near the gate along with his dad. Aroon tries to remove his hands from Atid's hand but he tightens the hold. Aroon gives Atid a pleading look but he ignores him and continues walking towards the gate.