Chapter -3

There was a long silence after Susan was free from the veins . Susan had come out and thanked me but I was too far off in my thoughts to be listening . once I shook the thoughts off Edmund was staring at me as if studying me thinking whether to trust me or not , i too couldn't trust myself , next minute Ill be sprouting out wings and flying to the horizon ! "uh what exactly happened ?" asked a puzzle looking Edmund . I felt feverish and I didn't want to crumple up in front of them so I ran my sword still unsheathed . "Victoria wait !" shouted Edmund running after me .

I wanted to avoid him so I ran taking a turn and I bumped on a blonde haired older looking boy "hey ! " He said looking annoyed . he had the same resemblance to Edmund . I ignored him and ran ,all four siblings behind me . I ran past the library when Sadie and Catherine was just entering , "hey Vicy ! "they shouted as I ran past them. great they too are running after me . I took a right turn and ran towards the beach . my heart was beating and I ran onto a huge rock and sat on it hugging my knees and burying my head . I was glad that I missed them , my head was buzzing with thoughts of how I was born and the truth about my dad .

My head was beginning to buzz and I started tearing . I heard footsteps behind me and this time I had enough. I stood up and turned Lucy , Susan ,Peter , Sadie , Catherine and Edmund was there . "what do you want ? " I asked my cheeks getting warmer and my temper rising . No one answered .

"Victoria ," Catherine said "we wanted to tell you " she said taking a step forward . "yeah we knew " said Sadie slowly . "that I was a freak !" I shouted back "I was so freaky that my dad left me and my mums always in the distant countryside " I yelled my cheeks getting warmer . I didn't want to cry but I didn't want to look weak . "it was to Protect you ," Sadie said "many wants you dead ," Catherine said . "why ! why do they want me dead ?" I asked looking down "am I crazy or am I someone with some kind of gem inside , I might be pretty lame that the world wants me disposed " I rattled on I didn't seem to notice that everyone had become quiet and were looking behind me . " Why am I being hunted ?" I asked "am I -"

"Special ? yes of course !"I was interrupted when a voice behind me spoke . I turned around to see a man in blue Greek armour , sea green eyes , brown curly hair as if pasted on his scalp and a perfectly shaved beard . I looked at him stunned "who are you ?" I asked as the man came from the sea " I rather prefer claiming my children by my famous blue trident , but I think it was better to claim you by coming here in person ." he said . I turned around to see Catherine had come closer and bowed before him . I was stunned when Catherine got up her eyes seemed even more in a darker shader than before ."rise !" he said and looked at me and in a loud voice he said " Victoria Amanda Jackson , daughter of lady Elizabeth the lust and Poseidon , god of the sea , we are happy to claim you as a daughter of both drewids and Greeks " and with that I heard gasps as a blue trident appeared on the top of my head and around it was a lions head crowned with a wreath of flowers in gold. i gasped and looked at the man who had claimed to be my father . " So your my father ?" I questioned " why did you leave me ! " I demanded . Poseidon's face turned sad and suddenly looked older . "You don't understand my dear even the gods of Olympus didn't expect me to do this . breaking the vow for the second time." he sighed . I heard Catherine gasp and Sadie lowered her head. "what do you mean break the vow for the second time ?" I asked . "long time ago the big three , that is Zeus , Poseidon and hades . promised never to get children ever again . Zeus broke the promise by his two children , Thalia and Jason and I broke it for you and your half older brother Percy . So I broke it for the second time " he sighed . I looked down at my shoes , "so who's my mother ? "I asked . Poseidon looked sad , "she is the most beautiful person I've ever met , she had golden eyes that made her look prettier than a goddess. one touch of her hand and it was love " the god sighed .I remembered when I touched Edmund's hand did he feel love at first sight , or was he holding on just to play with me and dump me . I looked at my father "why did she leave ?" I asked . the god looked sad " she was one of the most powerful in magic , she believed in the Christian celts , but practiced the Wiccan celts , the most powerful magic there ever is . you too dear have that magic in you , you were born like that and your fortunate enough to have Sadie to help you out for she's an elementalist and Catherine is a demigod " he said gesturing to my friends " thanks to them you've been safe for 14 years " the god said . "so what does that make me ?"

The god looked down at me and smiled making him look younger again" a demigod , That is half god half mortal , but in your case half elementalist " and with that he left walking back to the sea and the waves engulfing him .