Chapter - 20

Nico's POV

We were amazed to see Victoria use her last strength to do something like this. The White witch crumpled to nothingness and so did her army , Aslan roared in triumph but we all ran towards the stage which was now melting .
I got there first followed by Percy to see an unconscious Victoria sprawled on the floor . her cheeks were pink and so were her lips . she looked lifeless and I felt her life slowly slipping away , " No ! No no !" Percy cried as he lifted her up and cuddled her closely . tears pouring from his eyes . everyone else crowded around him . I wanted to kill the White witch myself , I was so angry that I could have caused the world to end . Victoria had been an important tank person in my life and now I've lost her .

I was lost in my thoughts as I felt some hard tug , I looked to see percy staring at me ," is she ? "He couldn't finish , I knew he was asking if she was dead but I didn't feel the familiar ringing in the ears . I looked at him blankly . " She isn't ! " I said and saw Percy and all the others lighten up , " But why -? " Annabeth said after she lifted her head off Victoria's chest , " She's not breathing ?" .

I looked at her and so did percy , then we heard a familiar rumble in the skies and we heard the distant clashing of waves . we all smiled to ourselves as Percy whooped in joy , "council with the gods ! " He said "they permit her life ! " . I looked down at Victoria who seemed so beautiful and still . I looked up to see Aslan roar loudly and the Pevensies and Caspian smile as well .

"She's alive ! Gods she's alive ! " Percy was shouting in joy and so did the others . " She was navel dead !" I said and they all thumped me in the back , " Well don't forget to send us the wedding invitations !" Edmund said and I noticed that he had stopped liking her , he might have figured that she wasn't his type or whatever , I didn't seem to care . "you heard him , I'm you ring bearer " Leo said and I felt my cheeks go hot .

Suddenly we heard Victoria coughing and we looked down at her . I noticed that her wound had completely disappeared and she was breathing . immediately her eyes fluttered open and she took a big breath . "oh gods !" She said sitting up ," that was a terribly long meeting ," . I couldn't help it , I pulled her into a hug and everyone doubled up on us and soon we were in a terribly big bear hug . "oh my gosh ! Guys !" Victoria said as we let her go , " she's dead isn't she ?" She asked . Percy nodded his head and pulled his sister to a hug .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Victoria's POV
We were congratulated with a great narnian feast and Aslan himself was there . I was dressed in an emerald green long dress as I was going to be coronated .
Aslan came in front of the audience and gave a terribly long speech , since I was ADHD my mind kept lingering on other thoughts and I was sort of in surprise when a fawn crowned me .
"I give you , " Aslan announced " Victoria Amanda Jackson , high queen of Narnia ! "
Everyone cheered and clapped , percy whooped and Nico whistled , I took my seat on the throne and smiled , I knew I had to go back but I enjoyed this moment .

After the celebration Aslan led the demigods and I to a portal , " This will lead you home ," he said and I bent down and hugged him , " Thank you !"i said and Aslan smiled . I turned around and hugged caspian and the Pevensies . they were going to stay back in narnia since they were of age . I stopped when I came last to Edmund and hugged him for a weeny bit longer , " Good luck Victoria !" He said as I got into the portal followed by the other demigods and said goodbye to narnia .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all were at my street and I realised that we were in the same clothes we wore as we left the to narnia . nico looked around as I ran up to my house . time hadn't passed back here but my mum hugged me when I came , " I hope you liked my home , it's time I go there with your brother , he has a same destiny as you . " She said . I looked at her and hugged her closer , " You will visit won't you ?" I asked . she smiled at me. "I'll always be with you . now you have a camp waiting for you , go on and don't get yourself killed " she said ," Sally will take you home and there you will be schooled with percy , try not to break anything " she said as she gave me a luggage and I hugged her one last time and my brother as well .

I got outside and saw Sadie looking at me with pride , " Good luck Victoria , I won't be meeting you again your mother needs an apprentice , " She said as she hugged me and Catherine and ran into my house . Catherine squeezed my hand , " Ready to face death a countless number of times ? " She said . "awwwww if it isn't the Aphrodite kid who is afraid , " Nico said as he held my hand , gone are the days when we were just friends. "come on guys we need to get back " percy said as he whistled for some Pegasus and we climbed on them and flew back to camp .

We reached camp and I was greeted with loud whoops and cheers . Clarisse carried me into her shoulders and took me around camp with everyone following , the Romans and the hunters of Artemis too had come to camp and we had a fun filled bonfire that night .

I went out near the river and stared at it ," thank you dad " I whispered and heard someone behind me , I turned around to see Nico come towards me ," hey!" He said and sat beside me , "hi ! " I said and we sat there enjoying the silence . a few minutes later nico cleared his throat , " Um Victoria , are you busy tomorrow ?" He asked
"Nope , Chiron gave us a day off " I said
Nico seemed to look happy at this , "um would you like to go out somewhere with me ?" He asked and I immediately saw him go pink .
" Yes I love to go out some where ," I said giving him a light peck on the cheek .
Nico blushed and stood up ," I'll see you tomorrow morning then ? " He said as we walked back to our cabins .
"Definitely !"

I went into the Poseidon cabin to see percy there , " Hey sis ! " He said as he hugged me , u hugged him back .
"So glad you're back , " Percy said and I smiled .
" It's good to be back home isn't it ? " I said as we got into our separate beds . I pulled the blue covers up close and made my self comfortable .
"It is , " Percy said . " Goodnight Victoria ! "
"Goodnight Percy " I said and for the first time I slept with no bad dreams .

Tada !!!!!!!!! * bows with glee *

The story is done and now officially completed . I already miss it ! I'm hoping to do another story soon , but it won't be a sequel to this . it's going to be another PJO fanfic , hopefully .
Anyway hope you guys enjoyed it and thanks a lot for the votes and comments
The picture on the side is Victoria , hope you guys like it !

Hugs xxxxxx

Venessa , over and out !!!!!!