Chapter -7

I heard some voices when I opened my eyes , it was a sunny day and I felt the sea spray , I tried to get up but I was too weak , "she's awake ! " I heard Lucy shout , and I felt strong arms pull me up , it was Percy ,
"Victoria , are you alright ? " He said as he helped me lean against a rock , "yeah you went all Leo , " Nico said as he sat next to me, "who's Leo ? " Lucy asked .
"Well he's a fire crazy dude back at camp , " Catherine said twirling her hair .
"Victoria ! " I heard Sadie shout as she came and sat next to me , "was it that again ? " She asked her eyes full of concern . I nodded , "he's stronger this time , " I said looking down at the remains of my clothes . wow I really had gone Valdez crazy I thought as I tried to stand up , "did I cause a massive explosion ? " I asked ,
Percy looked at me thinking that I was crazy , " Yeah " he said looking at the sand , somehow that seemed more important and impressive .
"What exactly happened Victoria ? " Sadie said as she sat down beside me , I looked around Susan was looking at me intently , Peter looked concerned , Edmund well , was Edmund .
I looked at Sadie who looked concerned , i sighed , "the voice , it's here again " I said , Edmund looked at me with a questioned looking face , " It ruined my concentration , "
Sadie looked shocked , "how did it sound ?" She asked .
"Well sort of sad , soft and also commanding ," I said as I caused a wave to just evaporate . "it had a full control over me, it was too overpowering ,"
"The voice of darkness " Sadie gasped "it comes after the royal and the powerful , "she said as she stared at me with horror . I heard Lucy gasp , and Peter look at me in awe . " How come your royal ? " He asked . i just looked at Sadie blankly . Sadie sighed , "your mother , she's a queen who ran away , " She said looking down , "her life was in danger , and they wanted her dead because she was the rightful heir , by heir I mean she has the most powerful blood of all sorceresses , your a descendant of emyrus the greatest sorcerer , your life is more important than a thousand lives " .
She said . I grunted when she said that , "how come I'm that important ?" I asked getting up and walking towards the beach , "you are . " Sadie continued , "the voice of darkness wants you dead , then only it can rest , your more important than your mother , your half God and half elemental she said giving Percy a look . "your better dead for him , " She completed . looking at me with pity . I looked back at everyone , I wanted some peace of mind . "I'm going for a ride , " I said as I whistled for my Pegasus ' Rocco ' to come , immediately a red bay Pegasus with a white star on his forehead and and a shiny black mane . it flew down to the sea and galloped towards me I quickly hung on to his mane and mounted him as we galloped to the forest , I heard another horse neigh but I did not look at whoever was following me I just wanted to get out of this madness for some time .

I galloped deeper to the forest and stopped at a river to rest , Rocco was walking with me , he always seemed to have a way to help me out ,
"What happened to you ? " it asked through a mind link , we always had a way to communicate , all kids of Poseidon had the talent , I looked at Rocco and brushed it's nose . I told him the whole story , it was easy to talk with Rocco , no one heard what you spoke, only it was Rocco and me . "Well you deserve the crown " Rocco said nudging me from his snout . "well how come , I'm not that important ." I said out loud this time . Rocco just stayed quiet . "well of course you are ! "I heard that sarcastic voice , I spun around to see Edmund walking with his horse towards us . he was kicking the stones as he came smirking . I looked at him confused , wasn't he the one who was ignoring me .

"Look who decided to show up after ignoring me for a really long time . " I said as he came , Edmund looked up rolling his eyes , "well I thought you wanted to be left alone with your new friend , "he said looking armed smirking . I looked at him in horror , "nico and I are just friends , " I said mounting Rocco , Edmund followed mounting his . we rode for some time until he decided to talk , "you two seem really close , "he said . I just smiled remembering the day we first met , " Nico and I , uh......... sort of killed each other in our first meeting , " I said looking at Edmund . Edmund smiled , "well I can clear my doubts then . " He said . "why clear your doubts ? You have nothing to hide , do you ? "I said bravely . Edmund's face turned a Scarlett red , I blushed as well ,hoping he didn't see me.

We rode for some time when we finally decided to stop , there was a lovely pool with a tiny waterfall as well . we mounted off our horses and drank some water from the pond by cupping our hands . Edmund was bending too close to the river and he fell in , I laughed out for a long time and didn't see Edmund come from under and pull me in from the ankles , I screamed as I . we were splashing for some time . "Victoria , " He said looking directly at ,me . then suddenly his expression changed into fear , "there behind you . " He said as he pulled me out of the water and mounted his horse . I looked back to see who it was , there was something near the bushes it looked at us directly and neared its fangs . I mounted Rocco as we raced back to the coast . we felt the creature behind us , running to catch us . we reached the coast just in time to see Percy and the others packing up . "a monster , behind us ! " Shouted Edmund as we got off our horses . Rocco quickly went off as we all turned to see the creature advancing towards us . Susan shot an arrow at it but the creature just ignored her , it came directly towards me and Percy who were standing beside each other . it looked at the both of us and was pacing around us , it had the most weirdest kind of legs , one of metal and one with fur , it was a she aka empousai I looked at her as she bared her fangs at Percy .

"Ahh Percy , "she said her voice sickly sweet , "oh I missed you since the last time you met me in tartarus " she said looking at Percy . "well you gave me quite a souvenir " Percy said showing his previous empousai bite . I looked at her , "Kelli ! " I said . "don't you dare , " . Kelli just looked at me and snarled , "we empousai have the power to turn into something beautiful , but you Victoria are quite the beauty , wonder if you are one of us . " She said and smiled . I looked at her " keep dreaming Kelli but my face will be the last you see before you will be sent back to where you came from. " I felt everyone's stare on me . Kelli looked at Percy again . "oh Percy ..... You wouldn't let me die will you ?" She said in a girly tone . Percy looked at her and snorted . "I'll just let her finish you ,"ha said and stepped back , "Victoria all yours, " he said . Edmund protested ,"she ..... she - " ."no worries Ed , she has handled worse " Percy said as I saw Kelli charge towards my direction . I flipped hurricane and it quickly turned into a sword , I raised my sword and charged at Kelli .