Chapter - 13

Everything was quiet for sometime and then I heard Edmund groan in pain , I looked up to see that his hand had gone all stiff and cold , "Victoria , "his voice was almost in a whisper "you alright ? " He asked looking at me . even from this bad experience the crew faced Edmund was still at his best , with his chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair over his eyebrows he almost looked like a son of Aphrodite . I glanced back to the sea and stared as everyone came climbing in back to the deck , Edmund released me and we stood up . an angry looking Caspian came towards us , "look what you have done ! " He shouted at me his eyes flaring . I looked at him in shock , wasn't it I who saved their butts ?
"Caspian there's no reason to shout at Victoria , she ... she helped us all . "Edmund said looking straight into Caspian's eyes . I saw a shadow cross over them and Caspian's look turned to a harsh glare and so did Edmund's . "you're only defending her because you ..... you lo-" he was cut off when Lucy screamed . Caspian turned to see Susan lying unconscious on the deck , her face blue . he ran towards her leaving Edmund pink in the face staring at his boots , Peter came towards Edmund and placed a hand on his brothers shoulder " I .... I don't know what to say " he said glaring at me and I had a sudden feeling that my presence here was no good . I sighed and looked down , curious about what I had done , but Caspian wasn't finished , " You almost killed her ! " He shouted at me pulling his sword out , "you Greeks are no good to narnians . " I flinched when he said that , I didn't want to be a narnian and it wasn't my fault my mother is one . " You do nothing but bring danger to everyone around you " Caspian shouted , this time I saw anger in Peter's eyes as well . Lucy was looking at me tears filled in her eyes as she poured some healing cordial in her sisters mouth , Edmund looked at me as well ,with several emotions at once . I looked down at the sea . "you know you don't belong here ! " Peter shouted at me . Edmund said nothing , I looked at him sorrow engulfing me. Didn't he trust me enough ?
Caspian was glaring at me , "what good have you done since you came here ? " He asked , "it might have been you who asked the gods to come and pay us a visit which boosts your greatness . " . " You have done no help to us but bring about trouble to us ,do you hear that ? " Peter said angrily . this time I've had more than enough but Caspian and Peter was on a roll pinpointing all my mistakes and faults . "ENOUGH! " I shouted which made the waves rumble and mini storm to occur but it immediately went off . the gods might have sensed my anxiety now that they would have decided not to cause any more havoc , the way others thought it .

The crew seemed shaken at my voice , even Caspian and Peter looked up as well . I was brimming up with tears but I didn't want to look weak , " Anyone of you don't know about me ! I'm not the lucky one here , it's you all . you do t know any thing about my life , you all think I'm fine and I can conquer everything . " I screamed at them . " Everyday I don't spend a minute without worrying which monster will attack me , I have no parents like you have who fuss over me and worry about me . I live a life on my own and none , I mean none of you can see it . being a hero comes with many flaws , I was offered to be a goddess once but I put it down assuming if I get a chance to live I'll have a normal life. " Edmund looked at me concern all over his face . Lucy was tearing up and the recently woken Susan looked at me shock written over her face . only Caspian and Peter held a grim expression . "well at least you have no responsibilities and duties . "Caspian shot back and Peter agreed , "just because your a demigod don't think life is always hard for you . " . I looked at them this time glaring , "that's why I said that you all don't know about me . I too have duties and responsibilities which I think you don't understand , do you have to go for quests every time a prophecy is said or do you have to looke after a camp with almost 200 campers who is facing the same problem as me , fear of death anytime or displeasing the Gods ? " I asked . Peter was going to argue but Caspian won , "we don't care about you or your life , from what happened today I don't trust you or your decisions anymore , I - " he was cut off when Edmund came forward , "Caspian thats enough w
do you even know how much energy she and to drain because of us ? " He said ,this time Peter reacted , " don't cover up for her just because you like her !" He shot back and Edmund turned redder than a strawberry as he looked at his brother . " I - " He began to say but I had enough of this , " You don't want me here ? Fine " I said as I stood on the railing and jumped to the sea that was thirty feet below and immediately willed the waves to tale me away , far from all of this .

Hey guys !

I know , I know this isn't the way it's supposed to be but don't you just love drama ! hope you guys are enjoying it so far and I'm sure there will be no heart breaks or any other things . you know how much I hate to leave you all in suspicion *cough* yeah right *cough* . anyway please vote and comment it means a lot .

Hugs xxx

Venessa 👋