Chapter -9

Everyone smiled and patted Caspian on the back , that is Edmund and Peter of course . Lucy Susan and I just smiled , we weren't that sure if this will turn out well . with all my near death experiences I knew this is not an easy task . we all walked out of the tomb to be greeted by all the narnians . I smiled and looked at them , many of them were looking at me in particular and had confused and looks of realisation on their faces . I looked back at them confused . the Pevensies and Caspian saw my discomfort and stopped , I was too observant on the narnians that I bumped face first on to Edmund . "woah " he said and smiled . I blushed and looked down. Caspian moved towards a big rock and told me to climb it as well . "my fellow narnians , " He announced , "I'm pleased to introduce , Victoria , she will along with us bring peace and happiness to narnia " he said and the crowd cheered . I smiled at them . "Victoria Amanda Jackson " a deep yet soft voice hushed the crowd down . Caspian and the Pevensies looked into the crowd confused , just like I was . then from amongst the crowd a centaur came out , he had a dark complexion and jet black hair .

"General , was that you who announced her name ? " Caspian asked as the centaur bowed down .
"Yes your majesty , "he said and looked directly at me , I felt kind of uncomfortable then and noticed many more narnians come forward . the centaur stood up " are you who I think you are ," he said narrowing his eyes at me. "Well what do you think I am ?" I asked . the centaur wriggled his nose , "is that empousai blood that I smell on you ? "He asked and the whole crowd gasped , I saw Caspian looking at me too. "well as a matter of fact , yes " I said casually
"One actually came to narnia , few hours ago . I kind of skewered her on the stomach ." I said feeling uncomfortable . the narnians gasped , then suddenly a satyr stepped forward , "If I may ask ," he said slowly . "are you a half blood ? " I looked at him , "how do you know ? "

"We fauns have a good-sense of smell , " He said
" Fauns , I thought you were known as satyrs ," I said and immediately the faun looked displeased .
"Satyrs are our cousins we all follow God Pan you know " he said crossing his arms over his chest .
I smiled "well you know that the God Pan has died right ? " I asked . And I heard the faun give a small gasp . "how do you know ?" The faun trembled . I smiled at him , "well my friend is the one who found him " I said remembering Grover my Satyr friend . The centaur cleared his throat , "your Greek if I may ask and your a daughter of the big three gods, Poseidon it is . " He said and I gaped at him . I heard Edmund laugh from behind and I saw Lucy nudge him. "how do you know ? " I asked but I was interrupted when three Horai came towards me , "Victoria ! " Summer , one of the Horai shrieked , "where were you , the gods had been searching you , your father was worried , " She said all in a hurry . "don't forget to mention that the whole camp burned a shroud for you ." autumn said in a matter of fact voice . I stared at them " what ? " I said , surely Percy hadn't forgotten to mention that . Spring smiled , "well we're at least happy your back " she said and smiled . I smiled back noticing all eyes on me ,"Victoria ,I need a better explanation when we get on the ship , " Caspian said . I looked down obviously embarrassed with all the attention . " So when are we going on board . " Edmund said as we road to the castle . "we have to give you all a set of proper clothes " Caspian said as I looked down to see my jeans and half burnt top .

We all reached the castle and was taken to separate rooms , a maid brought me a lovely pair of skin hugging brown jeans , though she insisted on calling it trousers , pretty white sailor style top with a black belt on the waist and a pair of leather boots . I smiled to see my reflection on the Mirror after a good bath and a change of clothes . I French plaited my hair to a side and then decided to go out for a walk .

I went out of my room to see Susan out as well . she had her hair loose falling below her shoulders and was wearing another beautiful outfit on . she saw me and smiled , I returned the smile . "we're your off to ?" She asked as I joined her . "just thought of going on a stroll . " I said and we soon went out to see Lucy and the others board the ship ."maybe we can go for a stroll later , " Susan said and I smiled . we both got to the decks and got on to the dawn treader .

I looked out to the sea and smiled to feel the sea breeze on my face . Susan and Lucy joined me as well , "we're off for another adventure , " Lucy said as a nereid splashed some water onto my face and laughed with her sisters . I laughed back and saw Peter , Edmund and Caspian join us as well . Peter held Lucy by the hand and Caspian held Susan by the waist . I smiled to see them all so happy , when I felt Edmund place his elbow on my shoulder in a playful way . I gently nudged him and we all laughed . "I hope this will be the best yet ," Edmund whispered as we all set sail in the dawn treader .

Hiya !!

I'm so sorry to say that I'll be a little slow on my updates from today . coz back in my country our April holidays have just finished and we have school now , so I wouldn't have much time . but I hope you guys enjoyed it so far . please vote and comment it means a lot . I'll try to make the next chapter more exciting as well .

Hugs xxxx
Venessa ;)