Chapter-8

I lashed at Kelli on her stomach and nod on her metal foot . "you will die demigod ! " She shouted as she lashed on my right hand and it started bleeding . I crouched down and examined my wound . blood was seeping out of it making me weak but I stood up and charged at her once more . she bit me on my hip lightly as I stabbed her on her stomach making gold dust pour out of her stomach and she disintegrated into a puff of sulphuric dust .

I felt dizzy but I stood and watched everyone stare at me in horror , Percy was showing a mixture of pride and worry as he walked towards me . I smiled at the others as my vision blurred . annabeth came running towards me and gave me some nectar , immediately I felt the strength in my bones and I stood a bit steady now and took a good look around , "your wound, " Lucy said , "it s gone !" . I smiled at Lucy , "well the nectar works , for us demigods " . Peter scrunched up his nose , "nectar ? "He asked . "yes it's the food of the gods " I said as I saw a sign on the rocks , "what's that ?" I asked .
Everyone turned to see a dark black sign glow on the rocks , it looked like an axe with a silver circle around it. it glowed more brightly and it faded .

Percy looked at it with interest and so did Annabeth . "not Greek " she murmured as a iris message appeared on the nearby pool. it was Chiron, the camp instructor . he saw me and looked shocked , "Victoria ! "He said . I laughed . his expression turned from joy to serious , "Percy we need you back at camp ,there is trouble . the prophecy is declared and there is war . we will need you three now even Catherine and Sadie , your father is sending you transport back to camp " and with that he cut the connection off. Percy looked at us "well we got to go ," he said slinging his backpack on , Annabeth got up as well and dusted her jeans . nico got up as well and smiled at me . I looked back at the sea and wondered how it was to be back at camp . we all stood up when five pegasi came towards us . Percy lightly pinched me on my shoulder and said " well we'll see you in camp ." I smiled and to his surprise hugged him back . Annabeth hugged me too and so did Nico , "we'll catch up soon ," he said as they all mounted the pegasi . I smiled at him and we all said goodbye to them as they headed off to camp -half - blood .

Lucy held my hand as we watched them go , I smiled at her and she returned the smile back . we all then decided to go for a ride , probably to find some ruins which will give the Pevensies some clues . Edmund was the first to mount his horse , "we better go now , we don't want to be late ," he said as we all mounted ours . Peter took a good look around "Victoria , " He said " what do you think of the symbol on the rocks ? " He asked . I looked at him confused at why he would ask such a question . " Well ..... "I thought. "It has to be the main symbol of the