𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙾𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚙𝚝.𝟸

@jaydacheaves

Jayda•Dymond•Cheaves

Jayda POV

I woke up with my head hurting like hell. I dont remember shit. But I looked over and seen Von sleep then everything started to hit me.

"Omg. I said letting out a loud gasp.

"Wheres my fucking phone. I said lowly looking for my phone.

Then I seen it on the side of the bed he was on. So I grabbed it and called Chaylnn she didn't answer. So I called Dess and she answered.

"Hello? She said sounding energized.

"Bitch come get me right now. I said putting on my clothes trying to keep my voice as low as possible .

"Whats wrong? Something happen? She asked concerned.

"Everything is wrong I'm not supposed to be here, I most definitely did NOT want to fuck him, I should've never been at the club in the first place. I said tying my shoe.

"Girl- nvm here I come girl. Dess said while I threw my jacket on grabbing my earrings.

"Hurry. I said grabbing my purse.

10 minutes later

"Go go go. I told her as I jumped in the back seat.

"Girl calm down. She said pulling off.

"Omfg why did I even leave with him. I said putting my hands on my head.

"Well you did you'll be ok you like him anyways. She said smiling.

"This is why I don't drink. I said

I don't really know what to say. Like I was not supposed to have sex with him. Like I was gone out of this world but I'll be ok sooner or later.

Von POV

I woke up and Jayda was gone. So I tried to call her and she aint answer. Got me confused as hell. So I texted her and she read my message but didn't respond and that pissed me off.

Jayda❤️

You good?

Why you ignoring my calls?

Jayda

Hello?

Stop reading my shit and answer

Ight bet
Read at 12:27

So she's ignoring me. Did I do something wrong? I need to get up and get in the shower Me and Durk got an interview anyways.

At The Interview

"So Von rumors going around last night you and Jayda Wayda were talking it off in the club in Houston..and she went home with you wassup with yall? This nigga said all in my business.

"..... I just got lost in my thoughts.

"Von? You gon answer the question? He asked again.

"Next question. Durk said filling in for me.

I just kicked his leg under the table as a thank you.

"So Durk how you and Dess doing? He asked Durk.

"We doing good. Durk said laughing a little.

After The Interview

"She answered you? He asked me as I pulled off.

"No but she keep reading my messages im tryna figure out what I did. I said back to him.

"I don't know what to say just trust to process atp. Durk said shaking his head.

"And DONT do nothing stupid. He said as my phone started ringing.

"I wont. I said starting to smile at my phone and answering the phone.

"Pull up. She said.

Tbc..

Part Three?

Plot Twist coming😝

Ideas?