𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝.𝟸

@msarithedon

Ariana•Ashantee•Fletcher

Preview
"DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY PAD IS. - Yoshon

"Yes your 'pad' is on that chair.- Ari

"THANK YOU. - Yoshon

"ARIANA. - Von

Ari POV

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST TEXT ME. He said running up the stairs past Yoshon.

"Umm nothing... I said acting like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Hold on 'My boyfriend left come over' what nigga coming over to my house? He said pissed off.

"I dont know what you talking about. I said continuing to act like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Ariana stop playing with me. He said mugging me hard as fuck.

"Ok ok im sorry the message wasn't meant for you. I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Fuck you mean it wasn't meant for me🤨. He said looking at me confused.

"It wasn't meant for you duh dumbass🤦🏻‍♀️ it was meant for somebody else. I said rolling my eyes.

"Give me yo phone. He said holding his hand out.

"Im good. I said smiling and getting on the laptop.

"I dont think I was playing give me the phone Ashantee. He said continuing to hold his hand out like I was gon give it to him.

"Im not giving you my phone go on somewhere damn. I said rolling my eyes.

"Give me this shit. He said jumping on me trying to grab my phone.

"MOVE! I yelled at him trying not to laugh.

"Im not fucking playing give me the phone. He said still on top of me trying to get the phone.

"NOOOO. I said kissing him on his cheek making him jump up.

"Don't kiss me. He said rolling his eyes.

"But its cool you finna get out though. He said walking into the closet going to my side.

"Im not leaving you just doing too much. I said smiling at the camera and then following him into the closet.

"You can go live with that nigga. He said grabbing my shoes and throwing them out the closet.

"Boy stop. I said grabbing his hands trying to get him to stop.

"ARIANA DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME. He said lighting pushing me.

"Chill. I said.

"NO IM NOT FINNA CHILL CUZ I DONT DO SHIT BUT TREAT YOU RIGHT AND YOU CHEATING WE GOT A WHOLE CHILD TOGETHER BUT FUCK IT. He said throwing some clothes.

"You know what me and my son finna go... He said walking out the closet and picking up Yoshon.

"Come on.. He said all sad.

"Where we going daddy??? Yoshon asked smiling.

"The other house. Von said mugging me.

"BAE ITS A PRANK. I said laughing and grabbing the camera.

"Naw this is real😑. He said pissed off still holding Yoshon.

"No its not I got a whole intro snd everything. I said rolling my eyes.

"Fuck off😑. He said walking into his gaming room.

20 Minutes Later

"Can you do the outro with me now. I said knocking on the door.

"Yeah. He said walking out with Yoshon sleep.

"It took him 20 minutes to forgive me for this prank yall. I said turning on the camera.

"Because you made me mad I was finna cry and shit. He said smacking the back of my head.

"Ow. I said holding the back of my head.

"ANYWAYS ITS TEAM ARI ALL DAY AND EVERYDAY-. I said getting cut off by Von.

"TEAM VON ALL MFING DAY BITCH. He said grabbing the camera.

"ALRIGHT MAKE SURE YALL LIKE THIS VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL MAKE SURE YOU HIT THAT POST NOTIFICATION BELL SO YOU GET A NOTIFICATION EVERY TIME WE UPLOAD BYEEEE D.A.Y (Dayvon, Ariana & Yoshon) GANG. We said before he turned the camera off.

The End...