𝙸 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎

@auntiepigg

Kaydin•Arie•JamesKay•Riri23 Years Old

Kaydin•Arie•James
Kay•Riri
23 Years Old

So im on my way home from my warehouse. Im exhausted because we got a lot of orders today. And our website crashed so we had to fix that. I had to respond to a lot of emails and stuff. Everything that could've went wrong today went wrong. I stopped by one of the airbnbs I was renting out. The last people broke one of my doors.

I had to hurry up and get a new door before my other client got there. Life as a working woman is hard. All I want to do now is go home and be held by my man. Then just fall asleep. I don't want anything else to go wrong. Really nothing else can go wrong so let me stop.

Anyways I pulled up to the house to find two cars in the driveway. Look's just like Durks car. Boy Von and Durk so close. I admire the friendship they have. Its so cute. Anyways as I got out the car I flicked off durks red lambo truck because it was in my spot and walked up to the front door and unlocked the door. I opened the door and walked to the bedroom where I opened the door to find Von and India fucking eachother.

"WHAT THE FUCK DAYVON. I screamed making him turn around and start laughing.

"Damn girl why you ain't tell me you was on your way home I would've finished earlier. He said putting on his pants.

"Really India? I asked her.

"Sorry cousin I just couldn't resist him anymore. She said smirking at Von.

"You know what I'm so exhausted im not finna argue with either one of yall. I said pulling out my phone and starting to record.

"Yeah durk so I get home guess what I see. Your girlfriend and my nigga in the bed fucking. Thats just some crazy shit right there. I asked India why she said she couldn't resist him anymore Durk. But I was just letting you know. I said ending the video sending it to Durk.

"You weird. Von said.

"As fuck. India said before leaving in Durks car.

"So what are we? Von asked me sitting on the bed.

"Not shit its over Dayvon I'll sleep in the guess bedroom then tomma I'll permanently be out your hair. I said handing him my engagement ring.

"Its not even that serious for you to leave girl. He said shaking his head.

"This is a different level of disrespect Dayvon first off. My cousin. Secondly. We were engaged. Thirdly. You don't even feel bad. Fourth. You know damn well I'd never do you like this. But its cool. I'll be out your way real soon. Mr.Nonchalant. I said to him.

"So its really over???? He asked me.

"Mhm. I said grabbing a couple of my things to move up to the guest bedroom.

"But I still love you though ma. He said tryna fake tears.

"Boy im exhausted miss me with that shit. I said laughing and walking out the room.

The End?

"Someone Better Than You"

Yall Want A Book On Her Learning To Love Herself Again???

I Could Name It Self Love Or Something?