𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚙𝚝.𝟸

@gracynnicolee

Gracy•Nicolee•Bennett

Von POV

Im so pissed right now. Im in the hospital right now. They shot her. The last person I got left. This jealous bitch got her shot. But I'm pacing back and forth waiting for them to give me an update. Its been 2 fucking hours. They still aint said shit.

"Family of Gracy Bennett? The doctor said walking into the waiting room.

"Yeah thats me. I said watching my momma run into the ER.

"Is she ok?! Our momma said coming in crying.

"She was shot in the head and stomach. We did surgery and removed both bullets. The surgery was successful but she's still out of it. The doctor said making me let out a relieved sigh.

"She can have one visitor at a time just dont talk loud, or about the situation as of right now it could trigger her. The doctor said walking off.

"You can go first. I said to my momma sitting down.

"Thank you. She said wiping her eyes and walking in to Gracy's hospital room.

If that bitch think I was pissed off with her then. Just wait til I see her and that bitch ass cousin of hers.

20 minutes later

"You can go in. Our momma said walking out.

"You finna go home? I asked confused.

"Yeah I'm just tired I can't do this. She said making me hug her.

"Imma stay up her with Gracy for a minute then I'll be on the way to your house. I said as we stopped hugging.

"Ok just be safe don't need another one of my kids in this hospital or dead. She said walking out the hospital doors.

I walked into Gracys room and just sat there. I  was sitting at the and of the bed in a chair holding her hand. She gon shake back.

Right???

Tbc...

Part Three?

Ideas

Yall ready?!!!

Yall ready?!!!