𝙸𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜...

@_tinyyy.t

Taji•Leia•Allen(Tah-Jee)19 Years Old

Taji•Leia•Allen
(Tah-Jee)
19 Years Old

Taj's Pov

"wassup D & T fam its ya girl tiny t and as yall can see im alone so yall already know im finna prank Von. I know yall seen by the title what prank im finna do on him. Somebody slid in my dms and said I should do this prank. Yall must like seeing me scared or sum? I said talking low to the camera for some random reason.

"anyways Von went to the store for me to get me some snacks and stuff we bouta set up the cameras get the prank started. but make sure yall like comment and subscribe to the D & T Familyyy. I said turning the camera off and setting it up.

*10 Minutes Later*

"IM BACK BAE. Von said walking in the house.

"Omg. I starting to fake cry.

"BAE. Von said walking upstairs.

"BAE watchu in here sleep or- whats wrong? He asked me concerned.

"I dont want to talk about it Von.... I said wiping my fake tears.

"taji.... whats wrong ma? He asked me sitting down next to me.

"Nothing... I said putting my back towards him.

"You know you can talk to me right? He said rubbing my back.

"Not about this... I said trying to not laugh.

"What? Somebody do something to you Taji?! He asked with more volume in his voice.

"Yup. they did something to me alright. I said but saying the last part under my breath.

"Hold on Taji! He said getting up and running to the closet.

"What happened Taji?! He said walking back out with his bag with his guns in it.

"Von look.... I said handing him the FAKE pregnancy test.

".... YESSS- why are you sad tho ma we was just talking about this stuff. He asked sitting on the bed and hugging me.

"Von its not that its- I said stopping my sentence to start crying again.

"Its what Taji??? He asked pulling me in for a hug.

"The baby.... I said making him make weird ass face.

"What about the baby Taji? Whats wrong Taji? He asked shaking his head.

"Promise me you wont get mad Dayvon. I said making him go quiet.

"I can't promise you that just know I wont hurt you Taji. He said making me nod.

"Von... the baby ᴀɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜʀs. I said mumbling the last part.

"I cant hear you Taji. He said sounding irritated.

"the baby isn't yours. I said mumbling the whole sentence.

"Taji what? He asked me confused as fuck.

He don called me Taji about 15 times. When he get irritated or something like that with me he just calls me Taji. So I know im making him mad as fuck.

"DAYVON THE BABY ISNT YOURS. I yelled making him go silent.

"wow.... He said standing up and walking to the other side of the room.

"Vo- I said getting cut off by him.

"Stop talking Taji STOP talking. He said walking back and forth across the room.

"Im sorry Von it just happened. I said pissing him off.

"DONT SHIT LIKE THAT JUST HAPPEN TAJI IM TRYING MY BEST TO NOT CALL YOU OUT YOUR FUCKING NAME STOP SPEAKING TO ME- matter fact I got something for yo ass. He said walking over to me.

"Are u gonna hit me? I asked him honestly scared.

"Nah ion do that it aint gon help the situation. He said snatching my promise ring off.

"VON GIVE IT BACK. I said hurt and shocked at the same time.

"And give me this too. He said snatching my chain that matched his off my neck.

"Go head and pack your stuff and hit the road. He said sitting down grabbing his blunt to smoke it.

"Bae im just playing its a prank. I said laughing and grabbing the camera putting it in his face.

"You play too much. He said slightly smiling at me.

"I know I do. I said doing the period hand motion.

"Had a nigga feeling betrayed. He said aggressively hugging my legs.

"Poor baby. I said laughing while rubbing his head.

"I was finna make Mad At You Pt.2 about you. He said laughing.

"Damnnn I see how it is. I said fake rolling my eyes.

"Lets end the video tho bae. I said laying on the bed making him do the same.

"ALRIGHT D&T FAMILY THATS ALL FOR TODAYS EPISODE. I said starting it off.

"make sure yall like, comment, subscribe and click that. Von said looking over at me waiting for me to say my part.

"NOTIFICATION BELL TO BE NOTIFIED EVERY TIME WE UPLOAD ANOTHERRRR. I said yelling in his ear making him mug me.

"EPISODE TO THE SERIESSSS. We both said at the same time before I turn the camera off.

"TAJIIIII I LOVE YOU. He yelled back in my ear

The End