𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝

@justv.i.b.e.z

Sierra•Vai•Ali

Sierra•Vai•Ali

Sierra POV

Im the girlfriend of King Von and it's hard. I feel like hes cheating on me but I don't have proof. This truth always comes out so it's whatever.

Anyways I just went and got my niece Aliyah so that we could go somewhere. And I realized I left my wallet at the house. So now we on the way back to the house so I can get my wallet.

"Titi Vai. She said looking out the window.

"Yes?? I said looking at her through the mirror.

"Can we get ice cream? She said in the sweetest voice ever.

"Yes we gotta go get my wallet though. I said turning into my neighborhood.

"Ouuu is uncle Vonny homeee?! She said all excited.

"No hes at an interview sorry. I said pulling into the driveway seeing his car.

"Titi isnt that his car. She said taking her seatbelt off and hoping in the front to point at his car.

"Yeah maybe he didn't go lets go see. I said as we got out the car and walked up to the front door.

"Can we play dress up after we come back from getting ice creamm? She said smiling.

"Sure. I said unlocking the door and hearing two people talking.

"Sit down on the couch I'll be right back. I said walking into the bedroom for a surprise.

"WHAT THE FUCK DAYVON. I said dropping my phone.

"BABY WAIT LET ME EXPLAIN. He said hoping out the bed as for the hoe I called my best friend in my bed too.

"In the house oh wow. I said laughing and crying a little.

"Im so sorry. He said walking up to me.

"Take one more step and I'll shoot u and this slut. I said grabbing his gun off the dresser.

"You wanna know some Maria I thought you were my best friend. My day one. And I find it so fucked up that every time I would come to you saying I thought he was cheating on me YOU were the one he was cheating on me with. I said crying while pointing the gun at her.

"Im so sorry S. She said crying too.

"Fuck u crying for? Yall already fucked. I said putting down the gun and grabbing my wallet.

"Wait please. Von said grabbing my arm.

"Ill come get my stuff after me and niece are done having our girls day. I said grabbing Aliyah and walking out the house.

"Titi what happened? She said as I pulled off.

"Nothing baby. I said holding in my tears.

Tbc.?

Part Two?

Ideas?