𝙸𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝

@ellamai

Ella•Mai•Howell

Ella•Mai•Howell

Ella's POV

Im Ella and let me explain everything about me really fast. So Lil Durk is my brother. My blood brother. And I know all his homeboys. I know one fine homeboy too. But I've never had the chance to speak to him. Because of my boyfriend and my loyalty. But my boyfriend is everything but loyal.

So we've been together for 3 horrible years. The first few months were magical but he changed after. I know hes cheating on me. Hes been hitting me for 2 years now. And I know you're like. "Why dont you tell Durk" "Girl you crazy" and all at. Its not as simple. Im not even aloud out the house. I cant eat or I'll "get fat". And all that. And Durk calls to check on me and he monitors those calls. With a gun to my head saying that if I say anything he'll shoot it.

So I guess this is the rest of my life. I gave up on it 1 year ago... When I tried to save myself and escape but he brought me right back. So now I live like this. As a servant. A slave. Im forced to please him snd his friends.

"Omg... I said

I just realized something. His dinner isnt ready. And he'll literally be home in 10 fucking minutes. Oh shit its about to get real.

"What can I make what can I make?!! I said looking through the cabinets.

"Jayson is gonna kill me. I said continuing to panic while trying to cook the food.

"IM HOME. He said walking in happily.

"Hey... I said dropping a tear while continuing to cook.

"Ella. Was all he said.

"Why the fuck are you just now cooking my food?! He yelled at me.

"Please don't hit me I just forgot please I'm so sorry. I said to him.

"Naw bitch you done pissed me off. He said before punching me.

*Von POV*

So right now im in the car with Durk. We pulling up to Ella's house because he said she been acting weird. Ian gon lie Ella a lil fine. But I gotta chill thats his sister.

"We just needa check on her. Durk said pulling into the driveway.

"Ight. I said as we got out the car.

"How she doing anyways? I asked him.

"Over the she sounds happy but scared. Like forcing a voice. Durk said opening the unlocked door.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK. Durk yelled before making his way over there and starting to punch him.

"PLEASE DONT HIT ME. She yelled to me.

"Im not gon hit you. Its okay. I said holding her hand.

"Durk stop. She yelled and cried.

"NO THIS NIGGA BEEN HITTING YOU. Durk said continuing to punch him.

"Von take her to the car. Durk said.

"Aye come on ma I gotchu. I said helping her up and taking her outside to the car with me.

"I can't do it anymore. She cried in my chest.

"Hes gon get handled its ok. I said rubbing the back of her head.

*20 Minutes Later*

"How long he been hitting you for. Durk said getting in the driver side slamming the door.

"HELLO?! ELLA HOW LONG HAS THAT NIGGA BEEN PUTTING HIS GOT DAMN HANDS ON YOU. Durk yelled pulled off.

"Umm.. two years... She said playing with her fingers and looking down.

"You should've told me but its okay that nigga finna be dead tonight. Durk said speeding up.

"DAMN. Durk said hitting the wheel.

"Look twin she already going through it just let her get this thru her head. I said trying to get him to calm down.

"Aye sis... Ian mean to yell at you it just hurts me to know what you didn't tell me that this nigga been hitting you for 2 years. Im sorry. But I really got you. Thats what im here for. Durk said calming down.

"Can I explain later? Ella said frowning.

"Yeah its cool ma here get some sleep . I said handing her my hoodie.

"Thank you. She said taking it and laying down.

"We getting that nigga tonight ok? Durk said.

"Yeah. I said looking out the window.

Tbc..?

Part Two?

Ideas?