𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

@meetmorgan_

Morgan•Ayani•Miller             (Uh-Yan-ee)23 Years Old

Morgan•Ayani•Miller
(Uh-Yan-ee)
23 Years Old

M's POV

"Mommy. My son Makai said as he walked in my room.

"Yes baby? I asked him, getting off my phone.

"Somebody is at the door. He said immediately scaring me.

"Baby stay in here and dont say ANYTHING. I said yelling at him in a quiet voice.

"Yes ma'am. Makai said trying to get on my bed.

"Here baby don't get off the bed. I said picking him up and putting him on the bed.

So i shut my room door and went to the front door and I wasn't surprised as to who I seen. It was Makai's daddy. He always does this he's delusional. I cant stand him. He doesn't wanna see my son for real, he wants to hurt me and him. I need to move because as Makai gets older he wants to go outside more and my babydaddy has people sitting outside my house.

"MORGAN OPEN THIS DOOR BITCH. He said banging on the door.

"Jordan please just go home. I said to him through the door.

"YOU THINK IM FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU BITCH. He said kicking the door.

He was strong. Like REALLY strong and the way he was kicking in the door I could tell he would get in sooner or later.

"Bitch and don't even try and call your brother , I'll kill you. He said still kicking in my door.

At this point I was pushing back trying to keep him out. We all know how that went. Little me trying to keep a big dude out of my house. Didnt go too well.

"JORDAN PLEASE STOP. I said crying while yelling at him, still trying to keep him out because he broke the door finally.

"Nope" Was the last thing he said before I fell to the ground and he busted in the door. I knew I was dead. What was going to happen to my son. I have to protect him.

"JORDAN PLEASE. I screamed as he started throwing hard punches at me.

"You.thought.I.was.playing.with.yo.dumb.ass.bitch? He said in between punches.

"IM SORRY. I said trying to fight back.

"No you not bitch. He said picking me up by my neck and pining me against the wall.

"Jordan....please. I said barely getting my words out.

"Nope. He said raising up his other arm to hit me.