𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎

@inayah

Inayah•Marie•Lamis(Nayah)

Inayah•Marie•Lamis
(Nayah)

Nayah POV

Here I am again. Listening to Dayvon go on rants about how im cheating on him. He swears up and down I'm cheating on him when on MULTIPLE occasions I've walked in on him cheating on me. Not to mention hes had TWO kids on me with two different bitches. I've went through his phone and hes been texting so many females. But im cheating on him?

"BITCH WHY YOU CHEATING ON ME? He said throwing his phone across the room.

"Dayvon for the last time... I said taking a deep breath.

"IM NOT CHEATING ON YO BOWLEGGED ASS DAMN STOP ACCUSING ME OF SHIT. I said and I guess he was in shock because he just looked at me like this.

"YES NIGGA I CALLED YOU BOWLEGGED YO LEGS ARE BUILT LIKE THE IPHONE MAGNET EMOJI

"YES NIGGA I CALLED YOU BOWLEGGED YO LEGS ARE BUILT LIKE THE IPHONE MAGNET EMOJI. I said talking about this emoji 🧲

"Damn thats how you feel? He said with his hand still on his heart.

"YUP..YUP THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL IM TIRED OF YO SKINNY ASS. FIRST YOU FUCK BITCHES INCLUDING MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND IN MY BED. THEN YOU GO OUT AND HAVE TWO KIDS WITH TWO BITCHES AND THEN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING ON YOU? I said standing up.

"Damn im sorry. He said tryna grab my arm.

"And if I was cheating on you? You not gon do shit about it cuz yo homie already in my dms. I said smiling real hard.

"Who? He said hopping up fast as hell.

"Nigga im not gon tell you. Get out my face with that shit and go fuck your baby momma or something. I said rolling my eyes.

"Kema? He said smirking.

"Go and do it and when you come in and im fucking your best friend dont say shit. I said laughing.

"You aint got the balls to cheat on me. But your wish is my command. He said walking out the house.

Shit he think I wont but I will. Im done with his shit. Im done being loyal to him. Im done with all that. I do too much for him to not appreciate me. So fuck it. Im calling Durk over. He just got out of a relationship. Im finna call him over. And I just might leave Von too because im done with him.

"Hello? Durk said answering the phone.

"You can come over Von just left. I said walking into my closet looking for a lingerie set.

"Im on the way. He said before hanging up.

Tbc...??